|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Among Polynesians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 10 hours
(b) 2 hours
(c) 3 hours
(d) 6 hours
2. The crew has fun playing with what dangerous object?
3. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Chain saw
(d) Balsa logs
4. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
(b) Play dead
5. How long does the big storm last?
(a) 3 days
(b) 4 days
(c) 7 days
(d) 5 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
2. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
5. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)