Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) Peruvian Marine Minister
(b) American Ambassador
(c) Peruvian President
(d) Otto Munthe-Kaas
2. Heyerdahl compares the phosphorescence of the plankton to what object?
3. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 80 days
(b) 97 days
(c) 112 days
(d) 103 days
4. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
5. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
2. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
5. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)