|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) Canary Islands
(b) Marquesas Islands
(c) U.S. Virgin Islands
(d) Marianna Islands
2. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
(c) Black widows
3. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(b) New York
4. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
(b) Fallen log
(d) Jungle cat
5. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(c) Kon Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
5. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)