Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(b) Sun Tiki
(c) Cari Tiki
(d) Ilda Tiki
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(c) Double oars
(d) Dynamic sail
3. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 700 A.D.
4. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Sailing across the Pacific
(b) Living among a native tribe
(c) Taking a long vacation
(d) Writing a book
5. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(a) Norwegian Sailor's Home
(b) Homeless shelter
(c) Carl's house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
2. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
5. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)