|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the crew member try to communicate?
(a) Ship's captain
(d) Native chief
2. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
3. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
(a) 34 pounds
(b) 12 pounds
(c) 26 pounds
(d) 15 pounds
4. Heyerdahl thinks that the first voyagers may have had what color of hair?
5. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) Marianna Islands
(b) Canary Islands
(c) U.S. Virgin Islands
(d) Marquesas Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
2. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
3. How many canoes attempt to rescue the Kon-Tiki?
4. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
5. What is another name for the people of this region?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)