|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Ilda Tiki
(b) Cari Tiki
(c) Rikki Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
3. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(a) Oral history
(d) Drum circles
4. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
5. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
2. After missing the first island, the Kon-Tiki sails toward which island?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
5. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)