|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the weighted line used by the crew?
(a) 750 feet
(b) 1000 feet
(c) 500 feet
(d) 260 feet
2. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 18 feet
(b) 45 feet
(c) 60 feet
(d) 30 feet
3. Who arranges to find the first tree?
4. Who is left behind?
5. Squid land on what part of the raft?
(a) Heyerdahl's bed
(b) Hut roof
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the sea creature impresses Heyerdahl?
2. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
3. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
4. Which flag is not among those raised by the crew?
5. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)