|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(b) Junior member
2. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Norwegian Consul
(b) U.S. Secretary of Defense
(c) Peruvian Ambassador
(d) Military attache
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Panam
(b) Lake Huron
(c) Lake Titicaca
(d) Lake Victoria
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(a) Dynamic sail
(d) Double oars
5. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(a) Chain saw
(d) Balsa logs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
2. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
3. Which sea creature becomes a pet aboard the Kon-Tiki?
4. How many miles into the trip is considered to be halfway?
5. What is Bengt's profession?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)