|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
(a) South Sea Islands
2. What time of day is the first island discovered?
(b) Early evening
3. Who arranges to find the first tree?
4. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(a) His wife
(b) Tei Tetua
5. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 3 hours
(b) 2 hours
(c) 10 hours
(d) 6 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
2. Which crew member falls overboard?
3. What causes some of the ropes to break?
4. What is the whale shark's preferred meal?
5. What is the plural of octopus?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)