|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
(b) Presence of sharks
(c) Delays in the trip
(d) Losing the dinghy
2. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
3. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(a) Balsa logs
(d) Chain saw
4. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
(c) Town gossip
5. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(c) Pacific Islands
(d) Canary Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
2. What seems to welcome the men?
3. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
4. What item needs constant maintenance?
5. What causes some of the ropes to break?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)