|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(c) New York
2. Who is Peter Freuchen?
(a) A French engineer
(b) A Dutch navigation expert
(c) A Norwegian ethnologist
(d) A Danish Arctic explorer
3. What item does Alvarez give to Heyerdahl?
(c) Diplomatic passport
4. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
(a) Colonel Haskin
(c) His wife
(d) His mother
5. What is another sign of land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not damaged during the collision?
2. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
3. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
4. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
5. The crew sees what sign that there is land ahead?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)