|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
(b) South Sea Islands
2. What is thrown at the whale shark?
(a) Empty food cans
(b) A crew member
3. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Living among a native tribe
(c) Sailing across the Pacific
(d) Taking a long vacation
4. What language was the translator required to speak?
5. What seems to welcome the men?
(b) Pilot fish
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
2. The chief god was related to what element?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)