|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
2. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 30 feet
(b) 60 feet
(c) 18 feet
(d) 45 feet
3. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
(c) Town gossip
4. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
(c) Peruvian president
5. Which two occupants of the ocean have the crew been warned about?
(a) Octopus and Squid
(b) Whales and dolphins
(c) Sharks and Stingrays
(d) Squid and Jellyfish
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is left behind?
2. What do the crew discover alongside the new reef?
3. How large are the sharks caught by the crew?
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)