|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Taking a long vacation
(c) Living among a native tribe
(d) Sailing across the Pacific
2. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
(a) They clamor for attention
(b) They float calmly
(c) They disappear
(d) Violent frenzy
3. What is another sign of land?
4. From which country was the chief god expelled?
5. What word is used to describe the crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first island?
2. What is another name for Easter Island?
3. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
4. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
5. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)