|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(c) Canary Islands
(d) Pacific Islands
2. How heavy is a whale shark?
(a) 25 tons
(b) 12 tons
(c) 3 tons
(d) 15 tons
3. Who is left behind?
4. What/Who is Latacunga?
(a) Native Tribe
(d) Small boy
5. What mountain range do the men encounter?
(b) Rocky Mountains
(c) Smoky Mountains
Short Answer Questions
1. The natives develop sudden advancement in what skill?
2. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
3. What weapons do the crew members sleep with?
4. Which two occupants of the ocean have the crew been warned about?
5. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)