|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do to recover?
(a) Go ashore
(b) Smoke cigars
(c) Go inside the hut
(d) Get drunk
2. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
3. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 64 miles
(b) 87 miles
(c) 71 miles
(d) 98 miles
4. Squid land on what part of the raft?
(c) Heyerdahl's bed
(d) Hut roof
5. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(a) Carl's house
(b) Homeless shelter
(c) Norwegian Sailor's Home
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the whale shark's preferred meal?
2. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
3. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
4. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
5. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)