|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
(d) Illa Tiki
2. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(a) Balsa logs
(c) Chain saw
3. From which country was the chief god expelled?
4. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(b) Tei Tetua
(d) His wife
5. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Peruvian Ambassador
(b) Military attache
(c) Norwegian Consul
(d) U.S. Secretary of Defense
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
2. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
4. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
5. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)