|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Radar training
(c) Navigation techniques
(d) Expedition equipment
2. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(a) Norwegian Sailor's Home
(b) Homeless shelter
(d) Carl's house
3. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(a) Easter Island statues
4. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
5. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo kill the snake?
2. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
3. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
4. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
5. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)