|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
2. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Radar training
(b) Expedition equipment
(c) Navigation techniques
3. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(a) Bow and arrow
(b) Steam engine
4. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
5. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
2. Who arranges to find the first tree?
3. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
4. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
5. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)