|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Difficult navigation
(b) Strong currents
(c) Trade winds
(d) Uncharted waters
2. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
3. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(c) United States
4. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) Stock market crash
(b) Assassination of JFK
(c) World War II
(d) World War I
5. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 100 A.D.
(b) 1100 A.D.
(c) 500 A.D.
(d) 200 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
2. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
3. What is Bengt's profession?
4. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
5. From which country was the chief god expelled?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)