|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. What is another name for the people of this region?
4. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
5. What/Who is Latacunga?
(b) Small boy
(d) Native Tribe
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
2. From which country was the chief god expelled?
3. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
4. What language was the translator required to speak?
5. Who arranges to find the first tree?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)