|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
(a) 15 pounds
(b) 34 pounds
(c) 12 pounds
(d) 26 pounds
2. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
3. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 1100 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 700 A.D.
4. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
5. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 30 years
(b) 50 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 25 years
Short Answer Questions
1. What language was the translator required to speak?
2. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
3. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
4. Who arranges to find the first tree?
5. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)