|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What/Who is Latacunga?
(a) Small boy
(d) Native Tribe
2. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Radar training
(c) Expedition equipment
(d) Navigation techniques
3. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(a) Navigator's license
(d) Car repair
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(c) Junior member
Short Answer Questions
1. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
2. By whom were the white men massacred?
3. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
4. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
5. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)