|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 50 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 30 years
2. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
3. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(a) Kon Tiki
(d) Chief Cari
4. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) Peruvian Marine Minister
(b) Otto Munthe-Kaas
(c) Peruvian President
(d) American Ambassador
5. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
(a) Prince Edward Island
(d) Fatu Hiva
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter Freuchen?
2. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
3. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
4. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
5. How do the men get to the jungle?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)