|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
(b) Fatu Hiva
(c) Prince Edward Island
2. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
3. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(d) Kon Tiki
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
(a) Midnight Club
(b) Seafarers Club
(c) Explorers Club
(d) Cotton Club
5. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
2. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
5. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)