|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Expedition equipment
(c) Radar training
(d) Navigation techniques
2. How do the men get to the jungle?
3. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
(b) Prince Edward Island
(c) Fatu Hiva
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the people of this region?
2. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
5. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)