|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
(d) Town gossip
2. How does Angelo kill the snake?
(d) Runs it over
3. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(a) Galapagos Islands
(c) South America
4. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Sun Tiki
(b) Ilda Tiki
(c) Rikki Tiki
(d) Cari Tiki
5. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
2. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
3. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
4. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
5. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)