|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(a) Easter Island statues
2. How do the men get to the jungle?
3. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
(a) 12 pounds
(b) 15 pounds
(c) 26 pounds
(d) 34 pounds
4. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
5. What/Who is Latacunga?
(b) Native Tribe
(d) Small boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges to find the first tree?
2. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
3. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
4. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
5. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)