|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(a) Pacific Islands
(b) Canary Islands
2. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(b) Oral history
(c) Drum circles
3. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Universal Age
(b) Stone Age
(c) Industrial Revolution
(d) Jurassic Age
4. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Strong currents
(b) Uncharted waters
(c) Trade winds
(d) Difficult navigation
5. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
2. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
4. Who arranges to find the first tree?
5. What is the profession of Reveredo?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)