|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(b) Greenwich Village
2. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) World War I
(b) World War II
(c) Stock market crash
(d) Assassination of JFK
3. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(c) Junior member
4. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 10 years
(b) 50 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 30 years
5. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
2. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
3. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. How does Angelo kill the snake?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)