|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranges to find the first tree?
2. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(a) His wife
(b) Tei Tetua
3. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
4. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(d) Easter Island statues
5. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(c) Drum circles
(d) Oral history
Short Answer Questions
1. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
2. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
3. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
5. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)