|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 700 A.D.
(c) 1100 A.D.
(d) 1300 A.D.
2. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
3. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 100 A.D.
(b) 200 B.C.
(c) 500 A.D.
(d) 1100 A.D.
4. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 97 days
(b) 103 days
(c) 80 days
(d) 112 days
5. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(a) Chief Cari
(d) Kon Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bengt's profession?
2. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
3. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
4. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
5. How do the men get to the jungle?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)