|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Stone Age
(b) Industrial Revolution
(c) Universal Age
(d) Jurassic Age
2. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(b) Venus Flytraps
3. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) Supreme Court
(b) Capitol Hill
(d) White House
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Chief Cari
(d) Kon Tiki
5. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(c) Easter Island statues
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
2. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
3. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
4. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
5. From which country was the chief god expelled?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)