Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
3. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(c) Chief Cari
(d) Kon Tiki
4. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(c) Bow and arrow
(d) Steam engine
5. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(c) Balsa logs
(d) Chain saw
Short Answer Questions
1. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
2. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
5. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)