|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men get to the jungle?
2. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(a) Kon Tiki
3. What is the distance that the squid are able to travel when pursued?
(a) 100 yards
(b) 60 yards
(c) 60 feet
(d) 25 yards
4. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 87 miles
(b) 98 miles
(c) 71 miles
(d) 64 miles
5. What is thrown at the whale shark?
(b) Empty food cans
(c) A crew member
Short Answer Questions
1. How heavy is a whale shark?
2. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
3. What is the whale shark's preferred meal?
4. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
5. Which two occupants of the ocean have the crew been warned about?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)