|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 75-80 miles per day
(b) 65-70 miles per day
(c) 35-40 miles per day
(d) 55-60 miles per day
2. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(c) New York
3. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
4. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
5. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
2. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
3. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
4. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
5. What item needs constant maintenance?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)