|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief god was related to what element?
2. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
3. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(c) Whale shark
(d) Pilot fish
4. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
(a) Galapagos Islands
(b) Coral reef system
(c) Bermuda Triangle
5. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the weighted line used by the crew?
2. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
3. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
4. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
5. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)