|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Kon Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
2. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 98 miles
(b) 87 miles
(c) 71 miles
(d) 64 miles
3. How does Angelo kill the snake?
(d) Runs it over
4. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
5. How does the fish remain stuck?
(a) It doesn't
(b) Attaching itself with its mouth
(c) By using its claws
(d) By using a sucking disk
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
2. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
3. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
4. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
5. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)