|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) World War I
(b) Stock market crash
(c) World War II
(d) Assassination of JFK
2. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(b) Sun Tiki
(c) Ilda Tiki
(d) Cari Tiki
3. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
4. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
5. Which is NOT a fish seen from the raft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
2. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
3. How large are the sharks caught by the crew?
4. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
5. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)