|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the whale shark's preferred meal?
(c) Flying fish
2. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(a) Greenwich Village
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
(a) 12 pounds
(b) 26 pounds
(c) 34 pounds
(d) 15 pounds
5. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(c) Galapagos Islands
(d) South America
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
2. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
3. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
4. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
5. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)