|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 200 B.C.
(d) 100 A.D.
2. Squid land on what part of the raft?
(b) Hut roof
(d) Heyerdahl's bed
3. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
4. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
(c) Fallen log
(d) Jungle cat
5. What item needs constant maintenance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
2. What is another name for the people of this region?
3. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
4. What is Bengt's profession?
5. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)