|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain range do the men encounter?
(b) Rocky Mountains
(d) Smoky Mountains
2. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(a) Kon Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
3. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 45 feet
(b) 60 feet
(c) 18 feet
(d) 30 feet
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 700 A.D.
5. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 97 days
(b) 80 days
(c) 112 days
(d) 103 days
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
2. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
3. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
4. Which two occupants of the ocean have the crew been warned about?
5. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)