|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelo kill the snake?
(b) Runs it over
2. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
(a) Whale Shark
3. Which is NOT a fish seen from the raft?
4. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(b) Tei Tutua
(d) King Kemah Mahe
5. Which two occupants of the ocean have the crew been warned about?
(a) Octopus and Squid
(b) Sharks and Stingrays
(c) Whales and dolphins
(d) Squid and Jellyfish
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
2. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
3. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
4. What is the distance that the squid are able to travel when pursued?
5. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)