|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(c) South America
(d) Galapagos Islands
2. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(a) Chain saw
(d) Balsa logs
3. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
4. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Living among a native tribe
(d) Taking a long vacation
5. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) American Ambassador
(b) Otto Munthe-Kaas
(c) Peruvian President
(d) Peruvian Marine Minister
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
2. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
3. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
4. What pet is given to Herman?
5. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)