|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(c) Car repair
(d) Navigator's license
2. How many miles into the trip is considered to be halfway?
(a) 2,150 miles
(b) 1,979 miles
(c) 1,878 miles
(d) 2,000 miles
3. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 112 days
(b) 103 days
(c) 97 days
(d) 80 days
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(c) Double oars
(d) Dynamic sail
5. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 2 hours
(b) 10 hours
(c) 6 hours
(d) 3 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fish remain stuck?
2. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
3. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
4. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
5. What is the plural of octopus?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)