|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
2. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Difficult navigation
(b) Trade winds
(c) Strong currents
(d) Uncharted waters
3. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
4. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) Assassination of JFK
(b) World War I
(c) Stock market crash
(d) World War II
5. From which country was the chief god expelled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
2. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
3. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
4. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
5. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)