|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
2. What language was the translator required to speak?
3. How heavy is a whale shark?
(a) 25 tons
(b) 3 tons
(c) 15 tons
(d) 12 tons
4. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
5. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(a) Kon Tiki
(b) Chief Cari
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
2. How large are the sharks caught by the crew?
3. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)