|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Halfway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
2. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 18 feet
(b) 45 feet
(c) 30 feet
(d) 60 feet
3. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Jurassic Age
(b) Universal Age
(c) Stone Age
(d) Industrial Revolution
4. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 87 miles
(b) 64 miles
(c) 98 miles
(d) 71 miles
5. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Chief Cari
(b) Illa Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
2. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
3. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
4. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
5. What about the sea creature impresses Heyerdahl?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)