|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 9 fathoms
(b) 3 fathoms
(c) 5 fathoms
(d) 7 fathoms
2. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
(c) Navigation maps
3. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(a) Dynamic sail
(b) Double oars
5. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which crew member falls overboard?
2. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
3. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
4. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
5. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)