|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a frigate?
2. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
3. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Balsa logs
(c) Chain saw
4. Which crew member falls overboard?
5. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 35-40 miles per day
(b) 65-70 miles per day
(c) 55-60 miles per day
(d) 75-80 miles per day
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl thinks that the first voyagers may have had what color of hair?
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
3. What word is used to describe the crew?
4. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
5. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)