|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
(a) Presence of sharks
(b) Delays in the trip
(d) Losing the dinghy
2. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
3. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(a) South America
(b) Galapagos Islands
4. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(b) Homeless shelter
(c) Carl's house
(d) Norwegian Sailor's Home
5. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) White House
(b) Capitol Hill
(d) Supreme Court
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
2. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
3. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
5. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)