|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
(a) Violent frenzy
(b) They disappear
(c) They clamor for attention
(d) They float calmly
2. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
(a) Tug lines
(d) Herman's leg
3. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(d) New York
5. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
(d) Peruvian president
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet is given to Herman?
2. What is another sign of land?
3. Which creature appears to be phosphorescent?
4. What is another name for Easter Island?
5. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)