|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(c) Galapagos Islands
(d) South America
2. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 18 feet
(b) 45 feet
(c) 60 feet
(d) 30 feet
3. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 7 fathoms
(b) 9 fathoms
(c) 3 fathoms
(d) 5 fathoms
4. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
5. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
2. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
3. What word is used to describe the crew?
4. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
5. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)