|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(a) Whale shark
(c) Pilot fish
2. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
3. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(c) Food supply
4. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(a) Balsa logs
(c) Chain saw
5. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 65-70 miles per day
(b) 35-40 miles per day
(c) 55-60 miles per day
(d) 75-80 miles per day
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Easter Island?
2. The crew has fun playing with what dangerous object?
3. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
4. What is another name for South America?
5. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)