|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
2. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 18 feet
(b) 60 feet
(c) 45 feet
(d) 30 feet
3. Which is NOT a fish seen from the raft?
4. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
(a) Coral reef system
(c) Galapagos Islands
(d) Bermuda Triangle
5. What is thrown at the whale shark?
(b) Empty food cans
(d) A crew member
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
2. What pet is given to Herman?
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
5. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)