|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
(b) Peruvian president
2. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
(a) They float calmly
(b) Violent frenzy
(c) They clamor for attention
(d) They disappear
3. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Living among a native tribe
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Taking a long vacation
(d) Writing a book
4. What causes some of the ropes to break?
5. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
(a) Religious symbols
(b) Red rocks
(d) Stone birds
Short Answer Questions
1. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
2. How many crew members work together on a shift?
3. Who is Peter Freuchen?
4. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
5. What is another sign of land?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)