|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the naval station located?
2. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
(c) Navigation maps
3. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 35-40 miles per day
(b) 65-70 miles per day
(c) 55-60 miles per day
(d) 75-80 miles per day
4. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
5. To what year does Heyerdahl refer in conjunction with time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
2. How long does the big storm last?
3. What is another sign of land?
4. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
5. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)