|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the crew?
2. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
3. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) One month
(b) One week
(c) 16 days
(d) 12 days
4. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet is given to Herman?
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)