|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
(a) Delays in the trip
(c) Losing the dinghy
(d) Presence of sharks
2. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(b) Steam engine
(d) Bow and arrow
3. How long is a whale shark?
(a) 18 feet
(b) 45 feet
(c) 30 feet
(d) 60 feet
4. The natives develop sudden advancement in what skill?
(a) Stone work
(b) Hunting and fishing
(d) Boat building
5. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(a) South America
(c) Galapagos Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
4. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
5. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)