|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How heavy is a whale shark?
(a) 12 tons
(b) 25 tons
(c) 15 tons
(d) 3 tons
2. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) One month
(b) One week
(c) 16 days
(d) 12 days
3. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(d) Junior member
4. The crew sees what sign that there is land ahead?
(a) Smoke signals
(d) Palm trees
5. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
2. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
3. To what year does Heyerdahl refer in conjunction with time?
4. What is another sign of land?
5. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)