|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The natives develop sudden advancement in what skill?
(a) Hunting and fishing
(b) Stone work
(d) Boat building
2. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
3. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
4. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
5. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(b) Capitol Hill
(c) Supreme Court
(d) White House
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
2. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
3. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
4. To what year does Heyerdahl refer in conjunction with time?
5. What is thrown at the whale shark?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)