|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 5 fathoms
(b) 3 fathoms
(c) 9 fathoms
(d) 7 fathoms
2. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(c) Pilot fish
(d) Whale shark
3. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Expedition equipment
(b) Radar training
(d) Navigation techniques
4. What is another name for Easter Island?
(a) Great Rapa
(b) The Eye Looks (toward) Heaven
(c) Little Rapa
(d) Tiki Island
5. What pet is given to Herman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
2. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
3. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
4. What causes some of the ropes to break?
5. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)