|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 9 fathoms
(b) 5 fathoms
(c) 7 fathoms
(d) 3 fathoms
2. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
3. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
(b) Peruvian president
4. What is another sign of land?
5. How many crew members work together on a shift?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
2. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
3. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
4. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
5. Which creature appears to be phosphorescent?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)