|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(a) Balsa logs
(b) Chain saw
2. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(a) Whale shark
(c) Pilot fish
3. To what year does Heyerdahl refer in conjunction with time?
4. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
(b) Losing the dinghy
(c) Presence of sharks
(d) Delays in the trip
5. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(a) Homeless shelter
(b) Carl's house
(d) Norwegian Sailor's Home
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
2. Heyerdahl thinks that the first voyagers may have had what color of hair?
3. What is another name for Easter Island?
4. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
5. What causes some of the ropes to break?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)