|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(a) Pilot fish
(b) Whale shark
2. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
3. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
(a) Midnight Club
(b) Explorers Club
(c) Cotton Club
(d) Seafarers Club
4. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
(a) Life vests
(b) Inner tubes
5. The crew has fun playing with what dangerous object?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
4. Which creature appears to be phosphorescent?
5. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)