|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
(a) Delays in the trip
(c) Losing the dinghy
(d) Presence of sharks
2. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
(b) Coral reef system
(c) Galapagos Islands
(d) Bermuda Triangle
3. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(b) Capitol Hill
(c) White House
(d) Supreme Court
4. How many crew members work together on a shift?
5. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Chain saw
(d) Balsa logs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
2. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
3. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
4. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
5. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)