|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
(c) Inner tubes
(d) Life vests
2. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
(a) Navigation maps
5. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(a) Junior member
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
2. What causes some of the ropes to break?
3. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
4. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
5. What pet is given to Herman?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)