|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(c) Car repair
(d) Navigator's license
2. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
3. How heavy is a whale shark?
(a) 25 tons
(b) 3 tons
(c) 12 tons
(d) 15 tons
4. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
5. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
(c) Peruvian president
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for South America?
2. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
3. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
4. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
5. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)