|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 80 days
(b) 112 days
(c) 97 days
(d) 103 days
2. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
3. Where is the naval station located?
4. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Chain saw
(c) Balsa logs
5. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which crew member falls overboard?
2. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
3. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
4. What is another sign of land?
5. What word is used to describe the crew?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)