One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
(b) Peruvian president
2. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
3. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(a) Steam engine
(d) Bow and arrow
4. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
5. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 65-70 miles per day
(b) 55-60 miles per day
(c) 35-40 miles per day
(d) 75-80 miles per day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
2. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
3. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
5. How many crew members work together on a shift?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)