|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Golubev's boss rely on to choose workers to stay at his camp?( "Magic.")
2. What article of the Criminal Code defined political prisoners?
3. In "My First Tooth," what was written in coal on the walls of the basement?
4. According to Golubev's boss in "Magic," who are all of the carpenters?
5. What did the narrator refuse to give up at the end of "Prosthetic Appliances"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why did Platonov decide to tell the thieves a...
This section contains 962 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)