|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train station was the location of "The Train" ?
2. What was raked into Shemolyov's work gang? ("The Lawyers' Plot.")
(a) The deformed.
(b) Human rejects.
3. What "large village" was the first destination for the narrator in "The Train"?
4. What did the narrator not fear being stolen from him in "The Train"?
5. What, in "My First Tooth," was rented to put convicts into?
(a) A private home.
(c) A mission.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was the narrator to go see Romanov in "The Lawyers' Plot"?
2. Who shoved the narrator up against a window in the basement? ("My First Tooth.")
3. Who reminded the narrator of "Esperanto"?
4. What were "unfortunate ones" made to think that machine grease was? ("Land-Lease.")
5. What, in "Land-Lease," was nicknamed "American honey"?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)