Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator compare the hills to in "A Pushover Job"?
2. In "A Pushover Job," which northern tree did the narrator state that he loved the most?
3. Because of the barrenness of the winter, as described in "A Pushover Job," how far could a person be seen from?
4. During what months would the dwarf cedar tree rise up from the ground?
5. Where were the needles of the dwarf cedar tree taken to?
6. What did the two men, from "A Pushover Job," place into the bag of pine needles?
This section contains 3,829 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)