|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Used-Book Dealer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Kolyma, what "keeps secrets and reveals them"? ("Land-Lease.")
2. From where did the new group of prisoners come from? ("Magic.")
(c) St. Petersburg.
3. What did the narrator not fear being stolen from him in "The Train"?
4. How many mechanics were allowed to be retained in "Magic"?
5. What did Glebov want at the end of "In the Night"?
(a) A smoke.
(b) A new coat.
(c) A coffee.
(d) A warm meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in "My First Tooth," why is writing something down the best thing to do?
2. Who reminded the narrator of "Esperanto"?
3. What provided unexpected joy for the narrator in "The Lawyers' Plot"?
4. What kind of bird did the narrator say was unafraid of people and could be shot easily? ("Sententious.")
5. What was the Convict Injector to be replaced with? ("The Injector")
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)