|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Used-Book Dealer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain spring did the narrator and his three companions reach at the beginning of "Dry Rations"?
2. Who did Fedya write to at the end of "Dry Rations"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
3. What month was it in the opening of "My First Tooth"?
4. What are the bathhouse sessions referred to in "In the Bathhouse"?
5. As told in "In the Bathhouse," how many men are packed into the dressing-rooms of the bathhouse?
(a) Up to a hundred.
(b) Twenty at a time.
(d) Ten to fifteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man who asked the narrator for help, in carrying his baskets to the scales, have in his baskets? ("The Train.")
2. Which of the following instruments were allowed to be used by political prisoners when under the watch of the worst camp heads?
3. Stories of what bridge made Golubev's boss ecstatic? ("Magic.")
4. In "In the Night," what was Glebov in no hurry to swallow?
5. According to Merzlakov, who were the first to die in the camps?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)