|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend-Lease, Condensed Milk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a how many day march were the men in "My First Tooth" on?
(a) 14 day.
(b) 10 day.
(c) 9 day.
(d) 5 day.
2. What were "unfortunate ones" made to think that machine grease was? ("Land-Lease.")
(a) Warmed coal.
(c) Medicinal ointment.
3. Fedya Shapov had been a member of what league prior to becoming a prisoner?
(a) The Red Power League.
(b) The Youth League of Russia.
(c) The Imperialist League.
(d) The Young Communist League.
4. What color was the notebook that the men found in "A Child's Drawing"?
5. Because of the barrenness of the winter, as described in "A Pushover Job," how far could a person be seen from?
(a) Half a mile away.
(b) 500 feet away.
(c) A quarter mile away.
(d) A mile away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work gang was never worried about in regard to running away? ("Major Pugachov's Last Battle.")
2. What did the narrator say was mixed into the bread that made it "magnificent"? ("Land-Lease.")
3. What was the name of the religious sect spoken about in "Quiet"?
4. What did Golubev's boss rely on to choose workers to stay at his camp?( "Magic.")
5. Where, in "Magic," was Golubev summoned to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)