|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend-Lease, Condensed Milk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Prosthetic Appliances," what would a guard mark a cell with if the cell was not to receive bread?
2. Who was shot in "Quiet"?
(a) The guard's dog.
(b) The guard.
(c) The food server.
(d) The sectarian.
3. In "A Piece of Meat," how did Golubev always sleep?
(a) Sitting up.
(c) In his clothes.
(d) With a blanket over his head.
4. Who, upon growing up, "created many bright birds"? ("A Child's Drawing.")
(a) The narrator.
(b) The child.
(c) The narrator's brother.
5. According to Golubev's boss in "Magic," who are all of the carpenters?
(a) Those with stitches on their arms.
(b) The peasants.
(c) Those with bruised hands.
(d) The men with belts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was denied hot food for refusing to give up his prosthetic arm?
2. What did the narrator, in "Sententious," claim was the first pity to return?
3. In "Quiet," what was concerning to the narrator about the tables in the camp dining room?
4. In "In the Night," what was Glebov in no hurry to swallow?
5. What was the name of the prisoner who was allowed to drive the tractor? ("Land-Lease.")
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)