|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Tooth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the chief, in "Chief of Political Control," refuse in place of doing business first?
2. What mountain spring did the narrator and his three companions reach at the beginning of "Dry Rations"?
3. From where did the new group of prisoners come from? ("Magic.")
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. Who did Fedya write to at the end of "Dry Rations"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother.
5. What was the name of the religious sect spoken about in "Quiet"?
(a) Hope in God.
(b) God Knows.
(c) Know to Live.
(d) Forever Free.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Quiet," what was concerning to the narrator about the tables in the camp dining room?
2. In "A Pushover Job," which northern tree did the narrator state that he loved the most?
3. During what months would the dwarf cedar tree rise up from the ground?
4. Why did Kurchen write his letter with his left hand instead of his right?
5. Who, upon growing up, "created many bright birds"? ("A Child's Drawing.")
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)