|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Tooth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where, in "Magic," was Golubev summoned to?
(a) The bathhouse.
(b) The supply room.
(c) The office of the chief.
(d) The guardhouse.
2. In "A Pushover Job," which northern tree did the narrator state that he loved the most?
(a) The dwarf pine.
(b) The dwarf cedar.
(c) The giant elm.
(d) The massive oak.
3. What did the narrator always fail to do in time for dinner? ("Sententious.")
(a) Make bread.
(c) Boil water.
(d) Change clothes.
4. What did Bagretsov cut his finger on as he lay on the ground near Glebov?
(a) A rock.
(b) A branch.
(c) A knife.
(d) A zipper.
5. What was the Convict Injector to be replaced with? ("The Injector")
(b) A civilian employee.
(c) An older injector.
(d) A new injector.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Shock Therapy," what was described as Merzlakov's former profession?
2. What happened to Garkunov at the end of "On Tick"?
3. How did the narrator, in "Sententious," perceive the tent in which he slept?
4. What kind of bird did the narrator say was unafraid of people and could be shot easily? ("Sententious.")
5. Which of the following instruments were allowed to be used by political prisoners when under the watch of the worst camp heads?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)