|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Tooth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Gorbunov kill in "Major Pugachov's Last Battle"?
(a) A man who took his bread.
(b) A man who took his shoes.
(c) A guard.
(d) Another prisoner.
2. What did the chief, in "Chief of Political Control," refuse in place of doing business first?
3. In "Prosthetic Appliances," what would a guard mark a cell with if the cell was not to receive bread?
4. What, in "Chief of Political Control," was summoning the hospital director?
(a) A bell.
(b) A phone call.
(c) An alarm.
(d) A siren.
5. What happened to Garkunov at the end of "On Tick"?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He gave in to the requests.
(c) He escaped.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appeared on a tree stump at the end of "Sententious"?
2. What did Golubev's boss rely on to choose workers to stay at his camp?( "Magic.")
3. What did the two men, from "A Pushover Job," place into the bag of pine needles?
4. What month was it in the opening of "My First Tooth"?
5. Where were the needles of the dwarf cedar tree taken to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)