|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Major Pugachov's Last Battle, On Tick.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the religious sect spoken about in "Quiet"?
(a) Forever Free.
(b) God Knows.
(c) Know to Live.
(d) Hope in God.
2. What did "Carpenters" state men were not shown?
(a) A clock.
(b) The food trucks.
(c) A thermometer.
(d) Where the blankets were.
3. Who was denied hot food for refusing to give up his prosthetic arm?
4. What was a "kolymka"?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A bread.
(c) A pudding.
(d) A camp.
5. Whose job was it to run the bathhouse and disinfect clothes at the work camps?
(a) The Sanitation Squad.
(b) The section commanders.
(c) The Bathhouse Squad.
(d) The work-men from the barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Merzlakov been in the camp (according to "Shock Therapy")?
2. Who was shot in "Quiet"?
3. What did the narrator say that he refused to listen to? ("Sententious.")
4. How did the narrator, in "Sententious," perceive the tent in which he slept?
5. What did the narrator claim was "a relative concept"? ("In the Bathhouse")
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)