|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sententious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator, in "Sententious," perceive the tent in which he slept?
(a) As a gift.
(b) As a place of comfort.
(c) As a comfortable bed.
(d) As a fog.
2. In "Sententious," how many shotguns were kept in the tent of the narrator?
3. What prints did the men in "Dry Rations" follow to get to the spring?
(a) Solider's foot prints.
(b) Deer prints.
(c) Tractor prints.
(d) Wagon prints.
4. How many parts did the men have to divide their rations into? ("Dry Rations.")
5. How long had Merzlakov been in the camp (according to "Shock Therapy")?
(a) One year.
(b) Six days.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator always fail to do in time for dinner? ("Sententious.")
2. Where were the needles of the dwarf cedar tree taken to?
3. What did the narrator claim was "a relative concept"? ("In the Bathhouse")
4. What did the narrator claim was a "special joy for a convict"? ("Dry Rations")
5. What did the narrator, in "Sententious," claim was the first pity to return?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)