|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carpenters, Dry Rations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was no convict able to have of his own? ("In the Bathhouse.")
2. What prints did the men in "Dry Rations" follow to get to the spring?
(a) Tractor prints.
(b) Deer prints.
(c) Wagon prints.
(d) Solider's foot prints.
3. In "Carpenters," for how long had the fog been so thick that a man was not able to be seen from "two paces away"?
(a) One week.
(c) A month.
(d) 2 days.
4. At the beginning of "In The Night," what had just ended?
(c) Noon tea.
5. What did the narrator claim was a "special joy for a convict"? ("Dry Rations")
(a) To eat alone.
(b) To have thick soup.
(c) To prepare food.
(d) To eat with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In The Night," what were Glebov and Bagretsov looking for?
2. How many parts did the men have to divide their rations into? ("Dry Rations.")
3. What did the narrator claim was "a relative concept"? ("In the Bathhouse")
4. What did the two men, from "A Pushover Job," place into the bag of pine needles?
5. During what months would the dwarf cedar tree rise up from the ground?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)