|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Esperanto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men, from "A Pushover Job," place into the bag of pine needles?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A watch.
(c) A stone.
(d) A stick.
2. What equipment arrived from America and, therefore, convicts learned a new word?
(c) Front-end loader.
3. Why did Golubev's boss like him? ("Magic.")
(a) For both reasons listed.
(b) For none of the reasons listed.
(c) Because he did not accept bribes.
(d) Because he hated drunks.
4. What did the prisoners refuse to eat in the dining hall and take back to their barracks? ("Major Pugachov's Last Battle.")
5. How many carpenters were allowed to be retained in "Magic"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day was it during "Chief of Political Control"?
2. What did the narrator claim was "a relative concept"? ("In the Bathhouse")
3. What did Garkunov have under his dirty undershirt?
4. In "Magic," what object was tapping on the window?
5. Before 1938, according to "Land-Lease," what was used to move logs?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)