|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend-Lease, Condensed Milk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the notebook in "A Child's Drawings", what were all the houses surrounded by?
2. What did the narrator, in "Sententious," claim was the first pity to return?
(a) Pity for animals.
(b) Pity for mankind.
(c) Pity for loved-ones.
(d) Pity for self.
3. How much oatmeal did the convicts receive in their portions? ("Land-Lease")
(a) Half a cup.
(b) 1 tablespoon.
(c) One cup.
(d) 2 tablespoons.
4. What did the narrator say that he refused to listen to? ("Sententious.")
(a) Love stories.
(c) Fairy tales.
5. What day was it during "Chief of Political Control"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Sententious," how many shotguns were kept in the tent of the narrator?
2. What, in "Land-Lease," was nicknamed "American honey"?
3. What equipment arrived from America and, therefore, convicts learned a new word?
4. What appeared on a tree stump at the end of "Sententious"?
5. What was the hospital director doing with the doctors at the opening of "Chief of Political Control"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)