|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lend-Lease, Condensed Milk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in "Land-Lease," was nicknamed "American honey"?
(a) Condensed milk.
2. What was the hospital director doing with the doctors at the opening of "Chief of Political Control"?
(a) Complaining about the prisoners.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Watching a surgery.
(d) Playing pool.
3. Who, upon growing up, "created many bright birds"? ("A Child's Drawing.")
(a) The narrator's brother.
(b) The child.
(d) The narrator.
4. What number gang was the director questioning in "The Injector"?
5. What, in "Chief of Political Control," was summoning the hospital director?
(a) A siren.
(b) A bell.
(c) An alarm.
(d) A phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the notebook in "A Child's Drawings", what were all the houses surrounded by?
2. What were "unfortunate ones" made to think that machine grease was? ("Land-Lease.")
3. What did the narrator claim was the last human emotion? ("Sententious.")
4. What did the narrator say was mixed into the bread that made it "magnificent"? ("Land-Lease.")
5. What did the narrator claim was the farthest thing from envy, fear and bitterness? ("Sententious.")
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)