A Pushover Job, In the Night
• "A Pushover Job" - The Siberian dwarf tree is able to bend down when snow and cold come.
• The narrator is fascinated by the Siberian dwarf cedar tree.
• The narrator also likes the job because he and his companion go alone into the forest to get the cedar tree needles.
• They cannot make their quota, so they shove a large stone into the cedar needle bag.
• " In the Night" - Glebov and Bagretsov go out into the night.
• They are in bad shape but look forward to an opportunity to make some headway in their situation.
• They go to a site and remove stones and uncover the corpse of someone in the camp who died that day.
• Bagretsov finds the body.
• The men take the underwear off the corpse and go off with it which they plan to sell for bread or...
This section contains 2,974 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)