|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, My Parents and I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sensei asks the narrator while walking through the cemetery in Part I: Sensei and I, “You have never thought seriously of the reality of” what?
(d) “Having children.”
2. Sensei tells the narrator that there is no such thing as what in this world in Part I: Sensei and I?
(a) A woman who is honest.
(b) A stereotypical bad man.
(c) A hope for the end of the war.
(d) A father who loves his son.
3. Where is Sensei’s wife’s father from?
4. Where is Sensei’s wife’s mother from?
5. What refers to a system for structuring society around relationships derived from the holding of land in exchange for service or labor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sensei’s wife?
2. General Nogi and who were the best-known heroes of the Russo-Japanese War?
3. The narrator’s father says in Part II, My Parents and I, “We are not in Tokyo, you know. Country people are rather” what?
4. The narrator’s father says in Part II, My Parents and I, “There are advantages and disadvantages in having one's children” what?
5. How old was General Nogi when he died?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)