* Soseki was born in Tokyo and studied English literature.
* Soseki wrote many novels.
Part I, Sensei and I (through page 21)
* Soseki sees Sensei on a beach.
* Soseki and Sensei discuss why they're meeting with each other.
* Sensei admits he does not even trust himself.
Part I, Sensei and I (through page 42)
* Soseki and Sensei see an affectionate young couple.
* Soseki gets to know Sensei's wife and gains deeper insight into Sensei's attitude.
* When Sensei was at the university, his good friend died and he has been different ever since then.
Part I, My Parents and I (through 80)
* Soseki receives a letter informing him of his father's failing health.
* Soseki and his parents are initially happy together.
* Soseki visits Sensei to repay his loan.
* Sensei asks a question about Soseki's family's wealth.
* Soseki believes that Sensei withholds information.
* Soseki affirms that he is a true friend and Sensei...
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)