|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amara begin climbing the mountain?
(a) To find her sister's grave.
(b) To see the ocean.
(c) To run from Jamie.
(d) To follow a wolf's spoor.
2. Where does Palinor go with Fra Murta?
(a) To Ciudad.
(b) To the mountains.
(c) To Severo's church.
(d) To Rome.
3. What does Severo wish he could do?
(a) Go back in time and change his first decision.
(b) Kill Fra Murta.
(c) Stop believing in God.
(d) Save Palinor.
4. What is Palinor doing when Fra Murta comes upon him?
(a) Resting in a hammock.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Having sex with Dolca.
5. What do Fra Murta's minions force Palinor to do?
(a) Take communion.
(b) Go to his knees.
(c) Straddle a large log with his hands bound.
(d) Wear a black hood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the servants where Palinor is staying demand of Fra Murta?
2. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
3. What does Rafal do to fulfill the task Severo gave him?
4. What has Palinor the most afraid?
5. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)