|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
(a) Sends him to Rome.
(b) Has him arrested for heresy.
(c) Sends him back to Galilea.
(d) Has him try again with Palinor.
2. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
(a) Her mother died when she was born.
(b) She wasn't born on the island.
(c) She was born to a whore.
(d) She was a twin.
3. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
(a) He believes it is not necessary.
(b) He despises it.
(c) He is indifferent to it.
(d) He relishes it.
4. Why does Amara begin climbing the mountain?
(a) To find her sister's grave.
(b) To follow a wolf's spoor.
(c) To see the ocean.
(d) To run from Jamie.
5. What does Severo tell Fra Murta is the reason he didn't follow procedure with Palinor?
(a) He's performing an experiment.
(b) He likes Palinor too much.
(c) He didn't explain his actions.
(d) He wants Beneditx to have practice on Palinor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Christian encounter in Severo's dream?
2. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
3. What do the servants where Palinor is staying demand of Fra Murta?
4. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
5. What has Palinor the most afraid?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)