|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
(a) It is a common practice.
(b) It never happens.
(c) It usually occurs when the mother dies.
(d) It is usually the father that makes the mother do it.
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Retrieve his body.
(b) Ask for a payment in gold.
(c) Exact a terrible revenge.
3. Who is the only person who ends up escaping all the consequences of Palinor's death?
(b) Fra Murta.
4. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He doesn't like him.
(b) He respects him.
(c) He's indiffernt to him.
(d) He admires him.
5. Why is Palinor bound with cordeles and garrotes?
(a) He has people coming to rescue him.
(b) He beat one of the guards.
(c) He refuses to confess.
(d) He has confessed his heresy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the nuns decide to investigate Amara?
2. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
3. How does Galceran show he may have exposed Amara to God?
4. What does Severo say settled the question about Palinor's knowledge of God?
5. What does Rafal do to fulfill the task Severo gave him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fra Murta finally get Palinor?
2. Why is Severo looking on a map of the world?
3. What does Eseranca say about Palinor?
4. Why are the nuns upset and what does Pare Aldonza say and then suggest?
5. What does Palinor see as he rides into Ciudad?
6. Summarize the discussion between Severo and Fra Murta about conscience and Palinor.
7. Why does Severo say the experiment with Amara is void?
8. What does Beneditx say to Palinor about his new knowledge of nonbelievers? What does Palinor say to him?
9. What do the nuns believe about Amara and what do they do about it?
10. What does Fra Murta tell Severo about Aclar?
This section contains 1,127 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)