Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where have Joffre and Dolca walked?
(a) From the mountains.
(b) From the convent.
(c) From Ciudad.
(d) From Saracen's House.
2. What does Amara see when she is high on the mountain?
(a) A pack of wolves.
(b) Black specks on the ocean.
(c) The pirates' cove.
(d) The abbey far below.
3. What does Amara say about the chapel?
(a) It is peaceful.
(b) It is too stuffy.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is a bad place.
4. Why is Palinor bound with cordeles and garrotes?
(a) He has confessed his heresy.
(b) He has people coming to rescue him.
(c) He refuses to confess.
(d) He beat one of the guards.
5. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
(a) To get his manacles taken off.
(b) Discussing a machine to pump water.
(c) To have a sword made.
(d) To get his horse shod.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
2. Why does Severo examine the map?
3. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
4. Why does Taddeo want Josefa to return home?
5. What is Palinor doing when Fra Murta comes upon him?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)