|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Mercifully kill her.
(b) Baptize her.
(c) He has not yet decided.
(d) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
2. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
3. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Constantinople.
(b) To prison again.
(c) To Rome.
(d) To Severo.
4. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of the blind man.
(c) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(d) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
5. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) A group of shepherds.
(b) A group of soldiers.
(c) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
(d) A new fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
2. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
4. What is Beneditx doing?
5. What is it that they find in a cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the nuns believe about Amara and what do they do about it?
2. Where is Palinor staying in Cuidad and what does Beneditx do about Palinor?
3. What does Jamie do when he comes for Amara and what does he do with her?
4. Why are the nuns upset and what does Pare Aldonza say and then suggest?
5. What happens when Palinor is tortured?
6. What does Josefa do to help Amara's recovery?
7. How does Sor Blancha realize Amara misses Josefa and what happens when she does?
8. What does Severo say to Fra Murta to explain his behavior concerning Palinor? How does the Fra feel about it?
9. What does Fra Murta tell Severo about Aclar?
10. What about Gaspar and his life does Severo think of while he is riding to see Palinor?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)