Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
1450 in Mallorca.
2. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
Making snow blocks.
5. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
Something is stealing the sheep.
6. What is it that they find in a cave?
A wild child.
This section contains 5,042 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)