|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie say Amara can be for work?
(a) A barmaid.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) An ice-keeper.
(d) A shepherd.
2. How many words can Amara speak?
(c) A couple dozen.
(d) Almost a dozen.
3. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her servants.
(d) Her stepdaughter.
4. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
(a) Nothing will make him confess.
(b) Being tortured.
(c) Reading St. Augustine's writings.
(d) Talking to the pope.
5. What has Palinor the most afraid?
(a) Not paying his debts.
(b) Dying in fire.
(c) Not believing in God.
(d) Being decapitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. What does Severo give Jaime?
3. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
4. What seems to be helping Amara?
5. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)