|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
(b) Read to him.
(c) Write a letter to his wife.
(d) Help him in the garden.
2. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) An inquisitor.
(c) A bishop.
3. Why does the inquisitor know he has Palinor?
(a) He tells him God will take care of him.
(b) He tells him his confession was false.
(c) He refuses to speak.
(d) He tells him God should rot him in hell.
4. What does Amara say about the chapel?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is too stuffy.
(d) It is a bad place.
5. What does Severo decide he used Amara for?
(a) To condemn Palinor.
(b) To entrap God.
(c) To keep the nuns busy.
(d) To farther his own status.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gillem offer to do?
2. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
3. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
4. Why is Jaime worried?
5. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)