|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo decide he used Amara for?
(a) To entrap God.
(b) To condemn Palinor.
(c) To farther his own status.
(d) To keep the nuns busy.
2. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
(a) It is a grace for the church.
(b) It is a necessary evil.
(c) It is never a good thing.
(d) He is indifferent to it.
3. Where is Palinor confined by Fra Murta?
(a) In a deep dungeon.
(b) In the city jail.
(c) In a cell with no windows.
(d) In the church basement.
4. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) There are no churches.
(b) People choose their own religion.
(c) It is atheistic.
(d) It is Catholic.
5. What does Beneditx tell Palinor when he says it's impossible to know if God exists?
(a) That Palinor needs to get out of his head.
(b) That could cost him his life.
(c) That God just won't give him faith.
(d) That nothing is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
3. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
4. What does Palinor say about his fall from the ship?
5. What does Palinor wish he had not done?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)