|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
2. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(b) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(c) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(d) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
3. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To swim away to another island.
(b) To settle in the Cuidad.
(c) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(d) To convert to Christianity.
4. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
(a) That all whores do that.
(b) She would be too ashamed to leave the baby at the church.
(c) She would have not husband to help her.
(d) She would get in trouble for unmarried sex.
5. What does Palinor wish he had not done?
(a) Talked with Beneditx.
(b) Mentioned the name of God to Fra Murta.
(c) Had sex with Dolca and Joffre.
(d) Sent Joffre to the docks with a message for Aclar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
2. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
3. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
4. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
5. Why is Palinor bound with cordeles and garrotes?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)