|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
(a) He reads and studies.
(b) He listens to Severo.
(c) He writes a jounal.
(d) He preaches from parish to parish.
2. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
(a) It is wise and profound.
(b) It does not exist.
(c) It is simple faith, like a child.
(d) It is deeply buried.
3. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
(a) That Palinor is the only one he has known.
(b) That Palinor has changed his mind about them.
(c) That they are criminals.
(d) That there are no nonbelievers.
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) The Mother Superior.
(c) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
5. What does Severo tell Fra Murta is the reason he didn't follow procedure with Palinor?
(a) He wants Beneditx to have practice on Palinor.
(b) He likes Palinor too much.
(c) He's performing an experiment.
(d) He didn't explain his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
2. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
3. What does Palinor ask to do?
4. What kind of cell does Beneditx retreat to?
5. What does Amara ask Josefa?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)