|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara hides.
(b) Amara cries in the corner.
(c) Amara reverts to her old ways.
(d) Amara asks about her.
2. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
(a) Allowing a young boy to live at the nunnery.
(b) Obeying men who do not know about them as individuals.
(c) Letting Josefa take different vows from the rest of them.
(d) Caring for Amara.
3. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
(a) That he will leave the island.
(b) That he can be bribed.
(c) That he will be killed soon.
(d) That he will understand people more.
4. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
(a) He showed his ordination ring.
(b) He said he was sent by God.
(c) He was sent by Fra Murta.
(d) He knows the jailer.
5. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Find out where Amara is.
(c) Watch Fra Murta at all times.
(d) Cook dinner for a large crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
4. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
5. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)