|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is too early to tell.
(b) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
2. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
(a) If he is a Christian.
(b) If he is a king.
(c) If he is a Jew.
(d) If he believes in God.
3. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
(a) She can sweep the floor; that's about it.
(b) She can knead bread, feed the farm animals, and card wool, sew and cook.
(c) She kneads bread, feeds the farm animals, and cards wool.
(d) Nothing yet.
4. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To decide where he is going to go.
(b) To see where Amara came from.
(c) To send Beneditx far away.
(d) To try and find Aclar.
5. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He relishes it.
(c) He despises it.
(d) He believes it is not necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
2. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
3. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
4. Who does Amara say created her?
5. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)