|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Amara say created her?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) Her mother and father.
2. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
(a) To get his manacles taken off.
(b) To have a sword made.
(c) To get his horse shod.
(d) Discussing a machine to pump water.
3. What does Severo do when Amara answers Fra Murta's second set of questions?
(a) He kills Fra Murta.
(b) He accuses her of being coached.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He cries.
4. What does Palinor wonder about as he waits for the morning?
(a) How Severo will kill him before the fire.
(b) Whether all the people on the island will be killed.
(c) Why Severo turned him over to Fra Murta.
(d) Why his ships have not returned for him.
5. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
(a) Tell Severo.
(b) Refuse him.
(c) Plant good crops.
(d) Read so sweetly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo wish he could do?
2. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
3. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
4. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
5. What does Palinor wonder about passionately religious people?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)