|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Catalina.
(b) 1450 in Mallorca.
(c) 1100 in Tasmania.
(d) 1500 in Atlantis.
2. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) That he would like to visit.
(b) That he is lying.
(c) That it does not exist.
(d) That he should burn for them.
3. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Ask for a payment in gold.
(b) Retrieve his body.
(c) Exact a terrible revenge.
4. How does Galceran show he may have exposed Amara to God?
(a) Cursing at her.
(b) Telling her the Lord's Prayer.
(c) Taking her to a chapel.
(d) Praying within range of her hearing.
5. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
(a) He thinks the world is too ugly to have been created by God.
(b) He realizes he never really believed.
(c) He thinks the church murders people.
(d) His reasoning upon which is was based was faulty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor argue?
2. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
3. What does Palinor ask?
4. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
5. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)