|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie say Amara can be for work?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) An ice-keeper.
(d) A barmaid.
2. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(b) A tailor to be his wife.
(c) Josefa's older sister.
(d) The local school system who need a new teacher.
3. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Exact a terrible revenge.
(b) Ask for a payment in gold.
(d) Retrieve his body.
4. What does Jaime question?
(a) The gold.
(b) The donkey's soundness.
(c) The sheep are sickly.
(d) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
5. After being tortured what does Palinor say to Fra Murta?
(a) Fra Murta will be killed if he does more to Palinor.
(b) Severo is a heretic.
(c) He will be punished in hell.
(d) He believes in God and lied before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
2. Where are they going to send Palinor?
3. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
4. How many words can Amara speak?
5. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)