|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) A tailor to be his wife.
(b) Josefa's older sister.
(c) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(d) The local school system who need a new teacher.
2. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
3. Why does Rafal tell Severo he can no longer serve him?
(a) He wants to get married.
(b) He is too old.
(c) He is ill and dying.
(d) He no longer believes in God.
4. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
(a) He sees it as an allegory for Beneditx.
(b) He sees it as a symbol of his rising status.
(c) He sees it as a comment on how he treated Palinor.
(d) He sees it as a metaphor for Amara.
5. What is it that they find in a cave?
(b) A lion and cubs.
(c) A rabid wolf.
(d) A wild child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many mothers leave their babies?
2. What do Severo and Beneditx decide to do about Palinor?
3. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
4. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
5. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)