|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor need?
(a) A wise man for advice.
(c) A wife.
(d) A moneylender to get his passage home.
2. What did Dolca spend the money from Severo on?
(a) A substance that emits a lethal fume when burned.
(b) A fine robe for Palinor to wear while he died.
(c) A good last meal for Palinor.
(d) A small house on the coast.
3. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
(a) Why Palinor is there.
(b) Why Beneditx has not been successful with Palinor.
(c) Who he is.
(d) Who God really is.
4. Why is Dolca afraid?
(a) She does not usually read in front of anyone.
(b) She is not afraid.
(c) She is afraid she will get in trouble for writing Palinor's wife.
(d) She is a virgin.
5. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
(a) That there are no nonbelievers.
(b) That they are criminals.
(c) That Palinor has changed his mind about them.
(d) That Palinor is the only one he has known.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
2. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
3. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
4. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
5. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)