|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) Back to his country.
(b) To the Cuidad.
(c) To the gallows.
(d) To the Praefect.
2. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
(a) Talking to the pope.
(b) Reading St. Augustine's writings.
(c) Nothing will make him confess.
(d) Being tortured.
3. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(c) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(d) Imagine an angel.
4. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
(a) They do not know she misses Josefa.
(b) Amara makes a sound like Josefa's name.
(c) Amara grabs the nun's habit and shakes it.
(d) Amara smiles when Josefa's name is mentioned.
5. What does Severo tell Fra Murta is the reason he didn't follow procedure with Palinor?
(a) He wants Beneditx to have practice on Palinor.
(b) He didn't explain his actions.
(c) He's performing an experiment.
(d) He likes Palinor too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor have at home?
2. What does Beneditx feel when he tries to pray?
3. Why does Fra Murta have a blacksmith with him when he visits Palinor?
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)