|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
(a) It never happens.
(b) It is a common practice.
(c) It usually occurs when the mother dies.
(d) It is usually the father that makes the mother do it.
2. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
(a) She says a blessing before eating.
(b) She hates to be touched.
(c) She still howls at the moon.
(d) She loves massages.
3. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
4. What does Beneditx tell Palinor when he says it's impossible to know if God exists?
(a) That God just won't give him faith.
(b) That could cost him his life.
(c) That nothing is impossible.
(d) That Palinor needs to get out of his head.
5. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That Palinor refuses to convert.
(b) That Palinor laughs at him.
(c) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(d) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amara walk now?
2. What does Esperanca say why Palinor cannot be a heretic?
3. What does Palinor wonder about as he waits for the morning?
4. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
5. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)