|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo wish he could do?
(a) Kill Fra Murta.
(b) Save Palinor.
(c) Go back in time and change his first decision.
(d) Stop believing in God.
2. Why does Fra Murta believe Amara answered his questions as she did?
(a) She had too much depth to be understood.
(b) She didn't understand the questions.
(c) She was too smart for him.
(d) She was playing dumb.
3. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
(a) It is a necessary evil.
(b) He is indifferent to it.
(c) It is never a good thing.
(d) It is a grace for the church.
4. Why does Severo insist that Palinor has not sinned?
(a) He is a kind and gentle man.
(b) He is a king.
(c) He has harmed no one.
(d) He has followed his conscience.
5. What does Amara say about the chapel?
(a) It is a bad place.
(b) It is beautiful.
(c) It is too stuffy.
(d) It is peaceful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
3. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
4. Why does Severo examine the map?
5. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)