|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fra Murta believe about the eventual outcome of the "Amara" experiment?
(a) It will not support the church.
(b) It will confirm God's existence.
(c) It will condemn heresy.
(d) It will prove useless.
2. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
(a) She is very talkative to all the nuns.
(b) She is different from Josefa's younger brothers.
(c) She is growing into her head.
(d) She is eager to please now.
3. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A king in his own country.
(b) A physician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A prince in his own country.
4. Who does Amara say created her?
(a) Her mother and father.
(b) She doesn't know.
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Imagine an angel.
(b) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(c) Confess his sins.
(d) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara say about the chapel?
2. Where do many mothers leave their babies?
3. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
4. What religion is the land of Aclar?
5. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)