|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Severo insist that Palinor has not sinned?
(a) He has followed his conscience.
(b) He has harmed no one.
(c) He is a kind and gentle man.
(d) He is a king.
2. Who sends a priest for the child?
3. How does Amara scare away the group?
(a) She cries.
(b) She drops to all fours and howls.
(c) She screams curses at them.
(d) She pretends to be possessed.
4. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(b) There is no proof of what is.
(c) The way flowers grow.
(d) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
5. From where have Joffre and Dolca walked?
(a) From the convent.
(b) From Saracen's House.
(c) From the mountains.
(d) From Ciudad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
2. Who ends up caring for Amara?
3. Who takes in Josefa?
4. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
5. From whom does Jamie find out about Amara's birth?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)