|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor wonder about as he waits for the morning?
(a) Why his ships have not returned for him.
(b) How Severo will kill him before the fire.
(c) Why Severo turned him over to Fra Murta.
(d) Whether all the people on the island will be killed.
2. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Find out where Amara is.
(c) Cook dinner for a large crowd.
(d) Watch Fra Murta at all times.
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) A mountain.
(b) The sky.
(c) Many rivers.
(d) The ocean.
4. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
(a) His reasoning upon which is was based was faulty.
(b) He thinks the world is too ugly to have been created by God.
(c) He thinks the church murders people.
(d) He realizes he never really believed.
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He is tired of it.
(b) He is proud of it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
2. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
3. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
4. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
5. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)