|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that they find in a cave?
(a) A lion and cubs.
(b) A wild child.
(d) A rabid wolf.
2. Why does Severo send Rafal away?
(a) To find out who coached Amara.
(b) Severo wants to be alone with his guilt.
(c) Severo wants to find Palinor's country.
(d) He cooks badly.
3. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A toy wagon.
(b) A drum.
(c) A doll.
(d) A top.
4. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Mercifully kill her.
(b) Baptize her.
(c) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(d) He has not yet decided.
5. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
2. What does Fra Murta believe about the eventual outcome of the "Amara" experiment?
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
4. What does Palinor wish he had not done?
5. From whom does Jamie find out about Amara's birth?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)