|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
(a) He appreciates her childish wisdom.
(b) He has accepted that she knows nothing of God.
(c) Fra Murta has rejected Amara's answers.
(d) He wants to learn more from her.
2. Why does Severo decide to visit Saracen?
(a) To get away from his duties for awhile.
(b) To exercise his horse.
(c) To see how Palinor and Beneditx are doing.
(d) To check on his vineyards,
3. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
(a) That there are no nonbelievers.
(b) That they are criminals.
(c) That Palinor has changed his mind about them.
(d) That Palinor is the only one he has known.
4. Why are the nuns distressed?
(a) Josefa is returning home.
(b) Amara has run away.
(c) For sheltering a murderess.
(d) Severo is shutting down the convent.
5. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Watch Fra Murta at all times.
(c) Cook dinner for a large crowd.
(d) Find out where Amara is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
2. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
3. Who sends a priest for the child?
4. Why is Beneditx angry?
5. How does Galceran show he may have exposed Amara to God?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)