|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
(a) Reading St. Augustine's writings.
(b) Nothing will make him confess.
(c) Talking to the pope.
(d) Being tortured.
2. What does Palinor need?
(b) A moneylender to get his passage home.
(c) A wife.
(d) A wise man for advice.
3. Where is Palinor confined by Fra Murta?
(a) In the city jail.
(b) In the church basement.
(c) In a deep dungeon.
(d) In a cell with no windows.
4. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She is very strong and can hurt people.
(b) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(c) She is female.
(d) She is turns out to be male.
5. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
(a) That there are no nonbelievers.
(b) That Palinor is the only one he has known.
(c) That Palinor has changed his mind about them.
(d) That they are criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
2. Who sends a priest for the child?
3. What does Josefa realize about God?
4. Why are the nuns distressed?
5. What does Palinor ask?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)