|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(d) No one.
2. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
(a) He writes a jounal.
(b) He listens to Severo.
(c) He reads and studies.
(d) He preaches from parish to parish.
3. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) He is indiffernt.
(b) They are horrible.
(c) It sounds pretty.
(d) It sounds dull.
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
(b) If there is such a thing as sin.
(c) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(d) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
5. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
(a) She was a twin.
(b) She was born to a whore.
(c) Her mother died when she was born.
(d) She wasn't born on the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
2. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
4. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
5. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)