|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
(a) That he will leave the island.
(b) That he will be killed soon.
(c) That he will understand people more.
(d) That he can be bribed.
2. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The story of the blind man.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(d) The three points of St. Augustine.
3. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(b) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(c) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
4. Where does Palinor go with Fra Murta?
(a) To Ciudad.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To Severo's church.
5. Why are the nuns distressed?
(a) For sheltering a murderess.
(b) Josefa is returning home.
(c) Severo is shutting down the convent.
(d) Amara has run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Severo decide to visit Saracen?
2. What stimulates Severo?
3. Who does Amara say created her?
4. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
5. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)