|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He is proud of it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He is tired of it.
(d) He hates it.
2. What does Fra Murta believe about the eventual outcome of the "Amara" experiment?
(a) It will prove useless.
(b) It will not support the church.
(c) It will condemn heresy.
(d) It will confirm God's existence.
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(d) The difference between God and Angels.
4. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
(a) That Dolca was once raped and will not have sex since.
(b) That Dolca loves Palinor.
(c) That Joffre is attracted to Palinor.
(d) That Dolca is actually his sweetheart, not his sister.
5. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) A mountain.
(b) Many rivers.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara say about the chapel?
2. From where is Palinor?
3. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
4. What do Fra Murta's minions force Palinor to do?
5. Why is Dolca afraid?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)