|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(b) Why God created them.
(c) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(d) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
2. What stimulates Severo?
(a) The idea of no god.
(b) The intellectual discussions.
(c) The idea of no angels.
(d) The wolf child's speech.
3. From where have Joffre and Dolca walked?
(a) From the mountains.
(b) From Saracen's House.
(c) From Ciudad.
(d) From the convent.
4. What does Severo suggest to Palinor?
(a) That he admits he believed in God at one time.
(b) That he kill Severo and escape.
(c) That he has amnesia and can't remember his religion.
(d) That he claim a visit by an angel.
5. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) A wild cave man.
(b) No one.
(c) Some hunters.
(d) Some shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneditx doing?
2. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
3. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
4. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
5. Why is Jaime worried?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)