|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fra Murta believe about the eventual outcome of the "Amara" experiment?
(a) It will prove useless.
(b) It will confirm God's existence.
(c) It will not support the church.
(d) It will condemn heresy.
2. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
(a) Tells Severo that Palinor is a hopeless case.
(b) Reads from the gospel of Mark
(c) Tries another proof on Palinor.
(d) Gets a little drunk.
3. Where does Palinor go with Fra Murta?
(a) To the mountains.
(b) To Severo's church.
(c) To Ciudad.
(d) To Rome.
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) A mountain.
(b) Many rivers.
(c) The sky.
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
2. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
3. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
4. How does Amara walk now?
5. From where is Palinor?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)