|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) There is no proof of what is.
(d) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
2. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
(a) If he has another woman.
(b) If she thinks he is dead or if she has taken up with his cousin.
(c) If she is still alive.
(d) If he left her intentionally.
3. From where is Palinor?
4. To what fire is Fra Murta referring?
(a) The fire in the tavern.
(b) The fire in the next world.
(c) The fire at the blacksmith's.
(d) The fire that kills Palinor.
5. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
(a) That they are criminals.
(b) That there are no nonbelievers.
(c) That Palinor is the only one he has known.
(d) That Palinor has changed his mind about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
2. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
3. What do the group who come to the convent want?
4. What stimulates Severo?
5. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)