|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
(a) She was a twin.
(b) Her mother died when she was born.
(c) She wasn't born on the island.
(d) She was born to a whore.
2. Who ends up caring for Amara?
(a) The nuns rotate turns.
(c) The mother superior.
(d) An elderly nun named Maria.
3. How does Amara walk now?
(a) She is not moving at all now because she can't walk upright or on all fours.
(b) Upright on straightened legs.
(c) Upright but her legs are still badly bent.
(d) On all fours, but with her legs straight out behind her.
4. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
(a) That he is leaving for England.
(b) That Palinor now believes in God.
(c) That Palinor has convinced him.
(d) That he has finished his task.
5. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A swordfighter.
(b) A working man.
(c) Those of a prince.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
2. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
3. Who sends a priest for the child?
4. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
5. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)