|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He believes he is a saint.
(b) He admires him.
(c) He has a mild distaste towards him.
(d) He can't stand his company.
2. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A physician.
(b) A prince in his own country.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A king in his own country.
3. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
(a) Teach her to sing.
(b) Take her to the seashore to collect mussels.
(c) Teach her to write.
(d) Teach her to read.
4. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
(a) Tells Severo that Palinor is a hopeless case.
(b) Gets a little drunk.
(c) Tries another proof on Palinor.
(d) Reads from the gospel of Mark
5. What does Amara ask Josefa?
(a) If there is a God.
(b) Why Josefa never prays like the other nuns.
(c) To go back to the sea to collect mussels.
(d) If she can be free.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
2. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
3. What does Amara say about the chapel?
4. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
5. What do Severo and Beneditx decide to do about Palinor?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)