|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
(a) Play with jarts.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Jump rope.
2. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
(a) To get his horse shod.
(b) To get his manacles taken off.
(c) Discussing a machine to pump water.
(d) To have a sword made.
3. What does Palinor need?
(a) A wise man for advice.
(c) A moneylender to get his passage home.
(d) A wife.
4. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
(a) She would get in trouble for unmarried sex.
(b) That all whores do that.
(c) She would have not husband to help her.
(d) She would be too ashamed to leave the baby at the church.
5. Where is Palinor confined by Fra Murta?
(a) In the church basement.
(b) In a deep dungeon.
(c) In the city jail.
(d) In a cell with no windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx tell Palinor when he says it's impossible to know if God exists?
2. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
3. To what fire is Fra Murta referring?
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
5. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)