|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor argue?
(a) That absolutes only exist in science.
(b) That there are no absolutes.
(c) That science is the only absolute.
(d) That nothing is the only absolute.
2. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) Two letters of recommendation.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(d) A donkey and cart.
3. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
(b) He is not worried.
(c) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
(d) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He is proud of it.
(d) He is tired of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
2. To what fire is Fra Murta referring?
3. What stimulates Severo?
4. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
5. What does Palinor ask to do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)