|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fra Murta believe Amara answered his questions as she did?
(a) She didn't understand the questions.
(b) She was playing dumb.
(c) She had too much depth to be understood.
(d) She was too smart for him.
2. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Mallorca.
(b) 1500 in Atlantis.
(c) 1100 in Tasmania.
(d) 1450 in Catalina.
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To let her run wild.
(b) To love her.
(c) To keep her imprisoned.
(d) To pray near her all the time.
4. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
(a) She kneads bread, feeds the farm animals, and cards wool.
(b) She can sweep the floor; that's about it.
(c) Nothing yet.
(d) She can knead bread, feed the farm animals, and card wool, sew and cook.
5. Why does Fra Murta have a blacksmith with him when he visits Palinor?
(a) To fit him with a neck iron.
(b) To cut off his manacles.
(c) To make him ankle manacles.
(d) To chain his hands together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
2. What is Palinor doing when Fra Murta comes upon him?
3. How does Amara walk now?
4. Where is Palinor confined by Fra Murta?
5. Who does Amara say created her?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)