|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
(a) She is eager to please now.
(b) She is very talkative to all the nuns.
(c) She is growing into her head.
(d) She is different from Josefa's younger brothers.
2. What does Severo tell Fra Murta is the reason he didn't follow procedure with Palinor?
(a) He's performing an experiment.
(b) He likes Palinor too much.
(c) He didn't explain his actions.
(d) He wants Beneditx to have practice on Palinor.
3. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
(a) She asks if they can find her sister.
(b) She asks if Josefa is married.
(c) She asks what's for dinner that night.
(d) She asks what Josefa is thinking.
4. What does Palinor do?
(a) Hits Joffre.
(b) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
(c) Apologizes to Joffre.
(d) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
5. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
(a) That Amara is curious about God.
(b) That Amara remembers the past.
(c) That Amara can observe the difference between what Josefa does and what the other nuns do.
(d) That Amara understands the idea of being free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
2. What is it that they find in a cave?
3. Who takes in Josefa?
4. What do the group who come to the convent want?
5. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)