|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
(a) She asks what's for dinner that night.
(b) She asks what Josefa is thinking.
(c) She asks if they can find her sister.
(d) She asks if Josefa is married.
2. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
(a) For the nuns to care for her and teach her.
(b) So she can be allowed to die with dignity.
(c) So the Mother Superior can give him advise.
(d) To ask if anyone might know who her parents are.
3. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A physician.
(b) A king in his own country.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A prince in his own country.
4. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
(a) Has him try again with Palinor.
(b) Sends him to Rome.
(c) Sends him back to Galilea.
(d) Has him arrested for heresy.
5. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) A tailor to be his wife.
(b) Josefa's older sister.
(c) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(d) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
2. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
3. What do Palinor's hands look like?
4. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
5. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)