|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where have Joffre and Dolca walked?
(a) From Saracen's House.
(b) From Ciudad.
(c) From the convent.
(d) From the mountains.
2. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
(a) That Amara is curious about God.
(b) That Amara can observe the difference between what Josefa does and what the other nuns do.
(c) That Amara understands the idea of being free.
(d) That Amara remembers the past.
3. What do the group who come to the convent want?
(a) To report they saw Josefa swimming naked.
(b) To see the wolf child.
(c) To ask the Mother Superior a question.
(d) To bring the nuns some food.
4. What is Palinor doing when Fra Murta comes upon him?
(b) Resting in a hammock.
(c) Having sex with Dolca.
(d) Eating dinner.
5. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(b) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
(c) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(d) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are they going to send Palinor?
2. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
3. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
4. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
5. Why does Severo decide to visit Saracen?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)