|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
2. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
3. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(b) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(c) About her desire to learn to read and write.
(d) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
4. What does Palinor do?
(a) Apologizes to Joffre.
(b) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
(c) Hits Joffre.
(d) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
5. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(b) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(c) If there is such a thing as sin.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. What do the group who come to the convent want?
3. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
4. Who diagnoses Amara?
5. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)