|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(b) No one.
2. What do the group who come to the convent want?
(a) To ask the Mother Superior a question.
(b) To bring the nuns some food.
(c) To report they saw Josefa swimming naked.
(d) To see the wolf child.
3. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To send Beneditx far away.
(b) To decide where he is going to go.
(c) To try and find Aclar.
(d) To see where Amara came from.
4. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Redesign the house.
(b) Work in the garden.
(d) Go home if he says he believes in God.
5. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The mother nursing her newborn.
(b) The wolf child speaks.
(d) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
2. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
3. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
5. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)