|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx tell Palinor when he says it's impossible to know if God exists?
(a) That nothing is impossible.
(b) That God just won't give him faith.
(c) That Palinor needs to get out of his head.
(d) That could cost him his life.
2. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
(a) Jump rope.
(b) Play with jarts.
(c) Play chess.
3. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) Back to his country.
(b) To the Praefect.
(c) To the Cuidad.
(d) To the gallows.
4. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(b) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(c) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(d) About her desire to learn to read and write.
5. What do Severo and Beneditx decide to do about Palinor?
(a) To ask him to pretend to believe in God.
(b) To send him to his own country.
(c) To put him back in prison for a while.
(d) To ask him what he believes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
2. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
3. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
4. Who does Palinor say he is?
5. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)