|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
(a) She was a twin.
(b) Her mother died when she was born.
(c) She wasn't born on the island.
(d) She was born to a whore.
2. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(b) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(c) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(d) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
3. What happens to Amara?
(a) She becomes very ill.
(b) She dies.
(c) She begins speaking in sentences.
(d) She escapes again.
4. What does Palinor have at home?
(a) A wife and son.
(b) A palace.
(c) Several children though his wife is dead.
(d) A grandson.
5. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
(a) She asks if Josefa is married.
(b) She asks if they can find her sister.
(c) She asks what Josefa is thinking.
(d) She asks what's for dinner that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men doing at the snow house?
2. What does Palinor ask to do?
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
5. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)