|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To kill the rapists.
(b) To kill Amara.
(c) To take Amara to his home.
(d) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
2. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
(a) That he will be killed soon.
(b) That he will leave the island.
(c) That he can be bribed.
(d) That he will understand people more.
3. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) The way flowers grow.
(b) There is no proof of what is.
(c) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(d) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
4. Why does Fra Murta believe Amara answered his questions as she did?
(a) She didn't understand the questions.
(b) She had too much depth to be understood.
(c) She was playing dumb.
(d) She was too smart for him.
5. How does Amara scare away the group?
(a) She cries.
(b) She drops to all fours and howls.
(c) She pretends to be possessed.
(d) She screams curses at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. Why is Beneditx worried?
4. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
5. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)