|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
(a) If she is still alive.
(b) If he left her intentionally.
(c) If he has another woman.
(d) If she thinks he is dead or if she has taken up with his cousin.
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) There is no proof of what is.
(b) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(c) The way flowers grow.
(d) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
3. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(b) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(c) Confess his sins.
(d) Imagine an angel.
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(b) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(c) Someone swimming towards shore.
(d) A beached whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor need?
2. Why does Fra Murta have a blacksmith with him when he visits Palinor?
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
5. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)