|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Praying 24 hours a day.
(b) Making holy water.
(c) Baptizing animals.
(d) Writing a treatise on angels.
2. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
(b) A group of soldiers.
(c) A new fountain.
(d) A group of shepherds.
3. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
(a) He appreciates her childish wisdom.
(b) He has accepted that she knows nothing of God.
(c) He wants to learn more from her.
(d) Fra Murta has rejected Amara's answers.
4. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
(a) Inside all the brothels.
(b) To the waterfalls.
(c) High in the mountains.
(d) To the coast.
5. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
(a) That Palinor now believes in God.
(b) That Palinor has convinced him.
(c) That he has finished his task.
(d) That he is leaving for England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
2. What religion is the land of Aclar?
3. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
4. Why is Jaime worried?
5. What are the men doing at the snow house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)