|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
(a) That Amara is curious about God.
(b) That Amara understands the idea of being free.
(c) That Amara remembers the past.
(d) That Amara can observe the difference between what Josefa does and what the other nuns do.
2. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her servants.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her stepdaughter.
(d) Her husband.
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) A herd of sheep.
(b) Two letters of recommendation.
(c) A donkey and cart.
(d) Enough gold to buy three fields.
4. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
(a) If he has another woman.
(b) If she thinks he is dead or if she has taken up with his cousin.
(c) If she is still alive.
(d) If he left her intentionally.
5. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
(a) If he is a Jew.
(b) If he is a king.
(c) If he believes in God.
(d) If he is a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
2. Why is Beneditx angry?
3. Why was Pare Aldonza relieved of her duties at the convent?
4. What is Palinor doing when Fra Murta comes upon him?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)