|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(b) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(c) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(d) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
2. Why do the nuns decide to investigate Amara?
(a) To find out is she knew about God before.
(b) To please Fra Murta.
(c) To find out how she ended up with wolves.
(d) To see if her parents are still alive.
3. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Catalina.
(b) 1500 in Atlantis.
(c) 1100 in Tasmania.
(d) 1450 in Mallorca.
4. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(b) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(c) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
5. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
(a) That he can be bribed.
(b) That he will leave the island.
(c) That he will understand people more.
(d) That he will be killed soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
2. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
3. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
4. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
5. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)