|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
(a) Read to him.
(b) Help him in the garden.
(d) Write a letter to his wife.
2. What does Palinor do?
(a) Hits Joffre.
(b) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
(c) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
(d) Apologizes to Joffre.
3. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
(a) He wants to learn more from her.
(b) He appreciates her childish wisdom.
(c) He has accepted that she knows nothing of God.
(d) Fra Murta has rejected Amara's answers.
4. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
(a) Her mother died when she was born.
(b) She wasn't born on the island.
(c) She was born to a whore.
(d) She was a twin.
5. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(b) Josefa's older sister.
(c) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(d) A tailor to be his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
2. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
3. Where does Severo send Palinor?
4. Why is Jaime worried?
5. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)