|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(b) She is very strong and can hurt people.
(c) She is female.
(d) She is turns out to be male.
2. What does Josefa realize about God?
(a) God does not know Amara.
(b) She does not miss thinking about God.
(c) God is in every little particle.
(d) God does not exist.
3. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
(a) Has him try again with Palinor.
(b) Sends him to Rome.
(c) Sends him back to Galilea.
(d) Has him arrested for heresy.
4. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A bishop.
(d) An inquisitor.
5. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the top of the bell tower.
(b) To the sanctuary.
(c) To the cellar.
(d) Out into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes in Josefa?
2. What does Palinor do?
3. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
4. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
5. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)