|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of an ant.
(b) From a position of being on another planet.
(c) From eye level.
(d) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
2. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The three points of St. Augustine.
(d) The story of the blind man.
3. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To swim away to another island.
(b) To convert to Christianity.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
4. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
(a) He despises it.
(b) He relishes it.
(c) He is indifferent to it.
(d) He believes it is not necessary.
5. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
(a) He writes a jounal.
(b) He listens to Severo.
(c) He preaches from parish to parish.
(d) He reads and studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
2. Who ends up caring for Amara?
3. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
4. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
5. What does Palinor argue?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)