|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
(b) A woman who says Amara is her child.
(c) Another nun.
(d) A man with scars on his face.
2. What does Palinor argue?
(a) That absolutes only exist in science.
(b) That there are no absolutes.
(c) That nothing is the only absolute.
(d) That science is the only absolute.
3. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To his home.
(d) Back to the fishing village.
4. What does Beneditx tell Palinor about his idea of nonbelievers?
(a) That Palinor is the only one he has known.
(b) That Palinor has changed his mind about them.
(c) That they are criminals.
(d) That there are no nonbelievers.
5. How many words can Amara speak?
(a) A couple dozen.
(d) Almost a dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Amara?
2. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
3. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
4. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
5. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)