|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(b) An angel spoke to him.
(c) He is getting married that day.
(d) Something is stealing the sheep.
2. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) Someone swimming towards shore.
(b) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(c) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(d) A beached whale.
3. What does Palinor do?
(a) Hits Joffre.
(b) Apologizes to Joffre.
(c) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
(d) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
4. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
(a) She still howls at the moon.
(b) She loves massages.
(c) She says a blessing before eating.
(d) She hates to be touched.
5. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
(a) Takes a bath.
(b) Breaks out.
(c) Wipes it off.
(d) Licks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo give Jaime?
2. What does Palinor say truth is like?
3. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
4. Why do the nuns decide to investigate Amara?
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)