|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
2. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
(a) That Dolca was once raped and will not have sex since.
(b) That Dolca loves Palinor.
(c) That Joffre is attracted to Palinor.
(d) That Dolca is actually his sweetheart, not his sister.
3. What does Palinor ask to do?
(b) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(c) Redesign the house.
(d) Work in the garden.
4. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
(a) She would be too ashamed to leave the baby at the church.
(b) That all whores do that.
(c) She would have not husband to help her.
(d) She would get in trouble for unmarried sex.
5. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The mother nursing her newborn.
(b) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(d) The wolf child speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. What seems to be helping Amara?
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
5. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)