|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
(a) It is simple faith, like a child.
(b) It is wise and profound.
(c) It is deeply buried.
(d) It does not exist.
2. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
(a) Reads from the gospel of Mark
(b) Tries another proof on Palinor.
(c) Gets a little drunk.
(d) Tells Severo that Palinor is a hopeless case.
3. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He admires him.
(b) He respects him.
(c) He's indiffernt to him.
(d) He doesn't like him.
4. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(b) That Palinor refuses to convert.
(c) That Palinor laughs at him.
(d) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
2. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
3. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
4. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
5. How does Amara walk now?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)