|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(b) Two letters of recommendation.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) A donkey and cart.
2. Why does Severo give Palinor to Fra Murta?
(a) To show Beneditx what could happen to him.
(b) To keep Fra Murta from killing a woman.
(c) He's angry about Beneditx.
(d) To advance his standing in the church.
3. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
(a) Cook dinner for a large crowd.
(b) Find out where Amara is.
(c) Watch Fra Murta at all times.
(d) Pray without ceasing.
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(b) It is too early to tell.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
5. What happens to Amara?
(a) She dies.
(b) She escapes again.
(c) She begins speaking in sentences.
(d) She becomes very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
2. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
3. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
4. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
5. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)