|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
2. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
(a) That Amara remembers the past.
(b) That Amara is curious about God.
(c) That Amara understands the idea of being free.
(d) That Amara can observe the difference between what Josefa does and what the other nuns do.
3. How does Amara scare away the group?
(a) She cries.
(b) She pretends to be possessed.
(c) She screams curses at them.
(d) She drops to all fours and howls.
4. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About his wife's illness.
(b) That he come visit regularly.
(c) About Amara's history.
(d) That he leave.
5. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(a) The difference between God and Angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
2. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
3. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
5. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)