|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
(a) They kill Amara.
(b) They cast Amara out.
(c) They teach Amara more language.
(d) They quit feeding Amara meat.
2. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
(a) She is very talkative to all the nuns.
(b) She is different from Josefa's younger brothers.
(c) She is eager to please now.
(d) She is growing into her head.
3. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
(a) Plant good crops.
(b) Refuse him.
(c) Tell Severo.
(d) Read so sweetly.
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(a) The Mother Superior.
(c) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
5. Who diagnoses Amara?
(a) A famous Jewish physician.
(b) A country medicine man.
(d) A nun trained as a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
2. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
3. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
4. What does Palinor say truth is like?
5. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)