|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that they find in a cave?
(a) A lion and cubs.
(c) A rabid wolf.
(d) A wild child.
2. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
(a) She would get in trouble for unmarried sex.
(b) She would have not husband to help her.
(c) She would be too ashamed to leave the baby at the church.
(d) That all whores do that.
3. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He can't stand his company.
(b) He has a mild distaste towards him.
(c) He believes he is a saint.
(d) He admires him.
4. How does Amara scare away the group?
(a) She drops to all fours and howls.
(b) She cries.
(c) She pretends to be possessed.
(d) She screams curses at them.
5. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
(a) Tries another proof on Palinor.
(b) Gets a little drunk.
(c) Tells Severo that Palinor is a hopeless case.
(d) Reads from the gospel of Mark
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
2. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
3. Why do the nuns decide to investigate Amara?
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. What does Josefa realize about God?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)