|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Amara say created her?
(a) She doesn't know.
(c) Her mother and father.
2. How many words can Amara speak?
(a) A couple dozen.
(b) Almost a dozen.
3. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
(a) To get his manacles taken off.
(b) To get his horse shod.
(c) To have a sword made.
(d) Discussing a machine to pump water.
4. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(b) To swim away to another island.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To convert to Christianity.
5. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) Some hunters.
(b) No one.
(c) Some shepherds.
(d) A wild cave man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
2. What does Palinor argue?
3. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
4. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
5. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)