|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(b) Redesign the house.
(c) Work in the garden.
2. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) A group of shepherds.
(b) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
(c) A new fountain.
(d) A group of soldiers.
3. What does Amara ask Josefa?
(a) If she can be free.
(b) Why Josefa never prays like the other nuns.
(c) To go back to the sea to collect mussels.
(d) If there is a God.
4. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(b) That Josefa is pregnant.
(c) That Josefa has been insolent.
(d) That Josefa needs a husband.
5. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
(a) Plant good crops.
(b) Read so sweetly.
(c) Refuse him.
(d) Tell Severo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
2. What does Fra Murta do while on the island?
3. Why do the nuns decide to investigate Amara?
4. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
5. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)