|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) A tailor to be his wife.
(b) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(c) Josefa's older sister.
(d) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
2. What seems to be helping Amara?
(a) Having a dog as a companion.
(c) An addictive elixir.
3. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Writing a treatise on angels.
(b) Making holy water.
(c) Baptizing animals.
(d) Praying 24 hours a day.
4. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
(a) Her mother died when she was born.
(b) She was born to a whore.
(c) She wasn't born on the island.
(d) She was a twin.
5. What does Severo tell Fra Murta is the reason he didn't follow procedure with Palinor?
(a) He wants Beneditx to have practice on Palinor.
(b) He didn't explain his actions.
(c) He's performing an experiment.
(d) He likes Palinor too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
2. Where does Severo send Palinor?
3. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
4. What does Palinor ask?
5. What does Palinor do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)