|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
2. How does Amara walk now?
(a) Upright but her legs are still badly bent.
(b) Upright on straightened legs.
(c) She is not moving at all now because she can't walk upright or on all fours.
(d) On all fours, but with her legs straight out behind her.
3. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) Josefa's older sister.
(b) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(c) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(d) A tailor to be his wife.
4. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) To the gallows.
(b) To the Praefect.
(c) To the Cuidad.
(d) Back to his country.
5. Who does Amara say created her?
(a) She doesn't know.
(d) Her mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
2. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
3. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
4. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
5. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)