|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(b) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
(c) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(d) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
2. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of the blind man.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
3. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(b) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(c) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(d) About her desire to learn to read and write.
4. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
(b) A group of shepherds.
(c) A group of soldiers.
(d) A new fountain.
5. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(b) Redesign the house.
(d) Work in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
2. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
3. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)