|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(a) Angel eyes.
2. What does Amara ask Josefa?
(a) If there is a God.
(b) Why Josefa never prays like the other nuns.
(c) If she can be free.
(d) To go back to the sea to collect mussels.
3. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
(a) Inside all the brothels.
(b) To the waterfalls.
(c) To the coast.
(d) High in the mountains.
4. What do the nuns believe about Amara and Fra Murta?
(a) He has accepted that she knows nothing of God.
(b) He appreciates her childish wisdom.
(c) Fra Murta has rejected Amara's answers.
(d) He wants to learn more from her.
5. Who ends up caring for Amara?
(a) The nuns rotate turns.
(c) The mother superior.
(d) An elderly nun named Maria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo ask Rafal to do?
2. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
3. Why does Severo give Palinor to Fra Murta?
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)