|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
(a) His reasoning upon which is was based was faulty.
(b) He realizes he never really believed.
(c) He thinks the world is too ugly to have been created by God.
(d) He thinks the church murders people.
2. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he leave.
(b) About Amara's history.
(c) That he come visit regularly.
(d) About his wife's illness.
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
4. From whom does Jamie find out about Amara's birth?
(a) Jamie's brother.
(b) A brothel owner.
(d) A shepherd.
5. What does Fra Murta believe about the eventual outcome of the "Amara" experiment?
(a) It will confirm God's existence.
(b) It will condemn heresy.
(c) It will prove useless.
(d) It will not support the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
2. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
3. Why is Jaime worried?
4. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)