|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
(a) Play with jarts.
(b) Jump rope.
(c) Play chess.
2. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
3. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
(a) Teach her to write.
(b) Take her to the seashore to collect mussels.
(c) Teach her to sing.
(d) Teach her to read.
4. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
(a) Plant good crops.
(b) Read so sweetly.
(c) Refuse him.
(d) Tell Severo.
5. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He admires him.
(b) He believes he is a saint.
(c) He has a mild distaste towards him.
(d) He can't stand his company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
2. What seems to be helping Amara?
3. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
4. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
5. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)