|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
(a) Discussing a machine to pump water.
(b) To have a sword made.
(c) To get his horse shod.
(d) To get his manacles taken off.
2. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
(a) Read so sweetly.
(b) Plant good crops.
(c) Refuse him.
(d) Tell Severo.
3. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) There is no proof of what is.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(d) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
4. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That Palinor refuses to convert.
(b) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(c) That Palinor laughs at him.
(d) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
5. What does Palinor argue?
(a) That science is the only absolute.
(b) That nothing is the only absolute.
(c) That there are no absolutes.
(d) That absolutes only exist in science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor have at home?
2. What does Palinor need?
3. Why does Fra Murta believe Amara answered his questions as she did?
4. What does Palinor ask to do?
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)