|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(c) It is too early to tell.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
2. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
(a) Letting Josefa take different vows from the rest of them.
(b) Obeying men who do not know about them as individuals.
(c) Allowing a young boy to live at the nunnery.
(d) Caring for Amara.
3. What does Beneditx tell Palinor when he says it's impossible to know if God exists?
(a) That could cost him his life.
(b) That Palinor needs to get out of his head.
(c) That God just won't give him faith.
(d) That nothing is impossible.
4. Where do many mothers leave their babies?
(a) At the doctors.
(b) At the church.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At the tavern.
5. From where is Palinor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo hope about Fra Murta?
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
3. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
5. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)