|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is too early to tell.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
2. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
(a) It is wise and profound.
(b) It is deeply buried.
(c) It is simple faith, like a child.
(d) It does not exist.
3. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
(a) It never happens.
(b) It usually occurs when the mother dies.
(c) It is a common practice.
(d) It is usually the father that makes the mother do it.
4. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the top of the bell tower.
(b) To the cellar.
(c) To the sanctuary.
(d) Out into the woods.
5. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(b) Mercifully kill her.
(c) Baptize her.
(d) He has not yet decided.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
2. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. Who does Amara say created her?
5. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)