|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A beached whale.
(b) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(c) Someone swimming towards shore.
(d) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
2. What do Severo and Beneditx decide to do about Palinor?
(a) To put him back in prison for a while.
(b) To send him to his own country.
(c) To ask him what he believes.
(d) To ask him to pretend to believe in God.
3. What does Palinor argue?
(a) That there are no absolutes.
(b) That absolutes only exist in science.
(c) That nothing is the only absolute.
(d) That science is the only absolute.
4. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The three points of St. Augustine.
(d) The story of the blind man.
5. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To pray near her all the time.
(b) To let her run wild.
(c) To keep her imprisoned.
(d) To love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor say truth is like?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
5. What does Gillem offer to do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)