|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(b) The difference between God and Angels.
2. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
(a) Wipes it off.
(b) Licks it.
(c) Breaks out.
(d) Takes a bath.
3. What does Palinor need?
(b) A wife.
(c) A moneylender to get his passage home.
(d) A wise man for advice.
4. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
(a) A man with scars on his face.
(c) Another nun.
(d) A woman who says Amara is her child.
5. What do the group who come to the convent want?
(a) To see the wolf child.
(b) To bring the nuns some food.
(c) To ask the Mother Superior a question.
(d) To report they saw Josefa swimming naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
2. What does Gillem offer to do?
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
4. Who takes in Josefa?
5. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)