|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
(a) Why Palinor is there.
(b) Why Beneditx has not been successful with Palinor.
(c) Who he is.
(d) Who God really is.
2. What seems to be helping Amara?
(a) Having a dog as a companion.
(b) An addictive elixir.
3. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) Back to the fishing village.
(b) To Rome.
(c) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
(d) To his home.
4. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
5. What makes Josefa happy about Amara's question?
(a) That Amara is curious about God.
(b) That Amara understands the idea of being free.
(c) That Amara remembers the past.
(d) That Amara can observe the difference between what Josefa does and what the other nuns do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
2. What does Palinor have at home?
3. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
4. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
5. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)