|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a priest for the child?
2. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(b) Angel eyes.
3. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(a) Melting the snow.
(b) Making snow blocks.
(c) Making wine.
5. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(b) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(c) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
2. What does Jaime question?
3. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
4. Who takes in Josefa?
5. What does Palinor ask?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)