|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
(a) Another nun.
(b) A woman who says Amara is her child.
(d) A man with scars on his face.
2. What does Amara ask Josefa?
(a) Why Josefa never prays like the other nuns.
(b) If she can be free.
(c) If there is a God.
(d) To go back to the sea to collect mussels.
3. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The mother nursing her newborn.
(c) The wolf child speaks.
(d) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
4. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) No one.
(b) Some shepherds.
(c) Some hunters.
(d) A wild cave man.
5. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
2. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
3. Where are they going to send Palinor?
4. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
5. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)