|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To take Amara to his home.
(b) To kill the rapists.
(c) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
(d) To kill Amara.
2. How many words can Amara speak?
(b) A couple dozen.
(c) Almost a dozen.
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A beached whale.
(b) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(c) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(d) Someone swimming towards shore.
4. What do Severo and Beneditx decide to do about Palinor?
(a) To send him to his own country.
(b) To ask him what he believes.
(c) To put him back in prison for a while.
(d) To ask him to pretend to believe in God.
5. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That Palinor laughs at him.
(b) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(c) That Palinor refuses to convert.
(d) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara ask Josefa?
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
3. What does Palinor ask to do?
4. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
5. What do the group who come to the convent want?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)