|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(d) There is no proof of what is.
2. From where is Palinor?
3. What happens to Amara?
(a) She begins speaking in sentences.
(b) She escapes again.
(c) She becomes very ill.
(d) She dies.
4. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The mother nursing her newborn.
(c) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(d) The wolf child speaks.
5. Who diagnoses Amara?
(b) A nun trained as a nurse.
(c) A famous Jewish physician.
(d) A country medicine man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
2. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
3. What does Palinor argue?
4. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
5. Where does Amara go?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)