|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara asks about her.
(b) Amara hides.
(c) Amara cries in the corner.
(d) Amara reverts to her old ways.
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(b) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(c) There is no proof of what is.
(d) The way flowers grow.
3. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(b) To convert to Christianity.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To swim away to another island.
4. How many words can Amara speak?
(c) A couple dozen.
(d) Almost a dozen.
5. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To love her.
(b) To keep her imprisoned.
(c) To pray near her all the time.
(d) To let her run wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
2. Where does Amara go?
3. Who does Palinor say he is?
4. What do the group who come to the convent want?
5. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)