|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(b) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(c) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
(d) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
2. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Imagine an angel.
(b) Confess his sins.
(c) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(d) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
3. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A working man.
(b) A swordfighter.
(c) Those of a prince.
(d) A woman.
4. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(b) To swim away to another island.
(c) To convert to Christianity.
(d) To settle in the Cuidad.
5. What does Palinor have at home?
(a) A wife and son.
(b) A grandson.
(c) Several children though his wife is dead.
(d) A palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beneditx worried?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
4. What does Gillem offer to do?
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)