|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
(a) Licks it.
(b) Breaks out.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Wipes it off.
2. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) To the gallows.
(b) Back to his country.
(c) To the Praefect.
(d) To the Cuidad.
3. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) Why God created them.
(d) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
4. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To convert to Christianity.
(b) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(c) To swim away to another island.
(d) To settle in the Cuidad.
5. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That Palinor refuses to convert.
(b) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(c) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
(d) That Palinor laughs at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Severo send Palinor?
2. Why does Severo decide to visit Saracen?
3. How many words can Amara speak?
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
5. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)