|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(b) Redesign the house.
(d) Work in the garden.
2. What happens to Amara?
(a) She begins speaking in sentences.
(b) She escapes again.
(c) She becomes very ill.
(d) She dies.
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From a position of an ant.
(c) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(d) From eye level.
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
(b) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
(c) He is not worried.
(d) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
(b) To Rome.
(c) Back to the fishing village.
(d) To his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor say truth is like?
2. Why is Beneditx angry?
3. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
5. What does Amara ask Josefa?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)