|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa is pregnant.
(b) That Josefa has been insolent.
(c) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(d) That Josefa needs a husband.
2. Who ends up caring for Amara?
(a) An elderly nun named Maria.
(b) The nuns rotate turns.
(c) The mother superior.
3. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A king in his own country.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A physician.
(d) A prince in his own country.
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) He is not baptized.
(b) His sheep are still missing.
(c) He lied to a priest.
(d) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
3. Why is Beneditx worried?
4. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
5. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)