|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
(a) Teach her to write.
(b) Take her to the seashore to collect mussels.
(c) Teach her to read.
(d) Teach her to sing.
2. What does Josefa realize about God?
(a) God is in every little particle.
(b) God does not know Amara.
(c) God does not exist.
(d) She does not miss thinking about God.
3. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Baptize her.
(b) He has not yet decided.
(c) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(d) Mercifully kill her.
4. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The story of the blind man.
5. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
2. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
5. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)