|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
(a) To send Palinor home before he changes everything at Severo's home.
(b) To bathe in the fountain to wash off the dirt from the trip.
(c) To baptize Palinor in the fountain.
(d) To hire him to make more changes to his gardens.
2. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
(a) Nothing yet.
(b) She can knead bread, feed the farm animals, and card wool, sew and cook.
(c) She can sweep the floor; that's about it.
(d) She kneads bread, feeds the farm animals, and cards wool.
3. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) A wild cave man.
(b) Some hunters.
(c) Some shepherds.
(d) No one.
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) Why God created them.
(b) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(c) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(d) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
5. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
(a) A woman who says Amara is her child.
(c) Another nun.
(d) A man with scars on his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. How many words can Amara speak?
3. What do Palinor's hands look like?
4. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
5. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)