|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(c) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(d) Imagine an angel.
2. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(b) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(c) Someone swimming towards shore.
(d) A beached whale.
3. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A working man.
(b) Those of a prince.
(c) A woman.
(d) A swordfighter.
4. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara hides.
(b) Amara reverts to her old ways.
(c) Amara cries in the corner.
(d) Amara asks about her.
5. What is it that they find in a cave?
(a) A lion and cubs.
(c) A wild child.
(d) A rabid wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
2. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
5. What do Severo and Beneditx decide to do about Palinor?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)