|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) There is no proof of what is.
(d) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
2. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
(a) Caring for Amara.
(b) Obeying men who do not know about them as individuals.
(c) Letting Josefa take different vows from the rest of them.
(d) Allowing a young boy to live at the nunnery.
3. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Severo.
(b) To prison again.
(c) To Rome.
(d) To Constantinople.
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(b) Making wine.
(c) Melting the snow.
(d) Making snow blocks.
5. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(b) Why God created them.
(c) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(d) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to stay with Palinor?
2. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
3. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
4. What does Palinor argue?
5. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)