|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa realize about God?
(a) God does not know Amara.
(b) She does not miss thinking about God.
(c) God does not exist.
(d) God is in every little particle.
2. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(b) From a position of being on another planet.
(c) From eye level.
(d) From a position of an ant.
3. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
(a) Caring for Amara.
(b) Letting Josefa take different vows from the rest of them.
(c) Obeying men who do not know about them as individuals.
(d) Allowing a young boy to live at the nunnery.
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(d) Angel eyes.
5. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
(a) She can knead bread, feed the farm animals, and card wool, sew and cook.
(b) Nothing yet.
(c) She kneads bread, feeds the farm animals, and cards wool.
(d) She can sweep the floor; that's about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
2. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
3. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
5. What does Palinor have at home?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)