|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Praying 24 hours a day.
(b) Baptizing animals.
(c) Making holy water.
(d) Writing a treatise on angels.
2. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
(a) Gets a little drunk.
(b) Tries another proof on Palinor.
(c) Reads from the gospel of Mark
(d) Tells Severo that Palinor is a hopeless case.
3. How does Amara scare away the group?
(a) She screams curses at them.
(b) She cries.
(c) She pretends to be possessed.
(d) She drops to all fours and howls.
4. From where is Palinor?
5. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
(a) Licks it.
(b) Takes a bath.
(c) Wipes it off.
(d) Breaks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor argue?
2. What does Palinor ask to do?
3. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)