|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) A new fountain.
(b) A group of shepherds.
(c) A group of soldiers.
(d) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
2. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From a position of an ant.
(c) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(d) From eye level.
4. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(b) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
(c) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(d) They drug her with poppy seed water.
5. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To love her.
(b) To keep her imprisoned.
(c) To let her run wild.
(d) To pray near her all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
2. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
3. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
5. What does Amara ask Josefa?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)