|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She is female.
(b) She is turns out to be male.
(c) She is very strong and can hurt people.
(d) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
2. Who sends a priest for the child?
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa has been insolent.
(b) That Josefa needs a husband.
(c) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(d) That Josefa is pregnant.
4. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To convert to Christianity.
(b) To settle in the Cuidad.
(c) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(d) To swim away to another island.
5. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if anyone might know who her parents are.
(b) So the Mother Superior can give him advise.
(c) For the nuns to care for her and teach her.
(d) So she can be allowed to die with dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo give Jaime?
2. What does Jaime question?
3. What does Palinor have at home?
4. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
5. What does Palinor say truth is like?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)