|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(b) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(c) A beached whale.
(d) Someone swimming towards shore.
2. What does Jaime question?
(a) The gold.
(b) The donkey's soundness.
(c) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(d) The sheep are sickly.
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
4. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Rome.
(b) To Constantinople.
(c) To prison again.
(d) To Severo.
5. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
(a) She is very talkative to all the nuns.
(b) She is growing into her head.
(c) She is eager to please now.
(d) She is different from Josefa's younger brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
2. Who sends a priest for the child?
3. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
4. Who ends up caring for Amara?
5. What happens when Josefa is ill?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)