|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(c) From a position of an ant.
(d) From eye level.
2. What does Palinor argue?
(a) That science is the only absolute.
(b) That there are no absolutes.
(c) That nothing is the only absolute.
(d) That absolutes only exist in science.
3. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
4. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Constantinople.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To Severo.
(d) To prison again.
5. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the cellar.
(b) Out into the woods.
(c) To the sanctuary.
(d) To the top of the bell tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
2. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
3. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
4. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
5. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)