|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) His sheep are still missing.
(b) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
(c) He is not baptized.
(d) He lied to a priest.
2. What does Palinor need?
(a) A wise man for advice.
(b) A moneylender to get his passage home.
(d) A wife.
3. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(d) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
4. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) A donkey and cart.
(b) Two letters of recommendation.
(c) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(d) A herd of sheep.
5. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1100 in Tasmania.
(b) 1450 in Catalina.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1500 in Atlantis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
2. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
3. Who ends up caring for Amara?
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)