|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
(a) To baptize Palinor in the fountain.
(b) To bathe in the fountain to wash off the dirt from the trip.
(c) To hire him to make more changes to his gardens.
(d) To send Palinor home before he changes everything at Severo's home.
2. What happens to Amara?
(a) She begins speaking in sentences.
(b) She becomes very ill.
(c) She dies.
(d) She escapes again.
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) A donkey and cart.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(d) Two letters of recommendation.
4. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) Back to the fishing village.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To his home.
(d) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
5. What does Jaime question?
(a) The gold.
(b) The donkey's soundness.
(c) The sheep are sickly.
(d) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Josefa is ill?
2. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
4. Who diagnoses Amara?
5. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)