|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) Why God created them.
(d) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(b) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(c) The way flowers grow.
(d) There is no proof of what is.
3. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) To the gallows.
(b) To the Praefect.
(c) To the Cuidad.
(d) Back to his country.
4. What does Jaime question?
(a) The sheep are sickly.
(b) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(c) The gold.
(d) The donkey's soundness.
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From eye level.
(b) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(c) From a position of an ant.
(d) From a position of being on another planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palinor say he is?
2. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
3. Who ends up caring for Amara?
4. How does Amara walk now?
5. What stimulates Severo?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)