|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
(b) He is not worried.
(c) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
(d) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
2. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) He is not baptized.
(b) His sheep are still missing.
(c) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
(d) He lied to a priest.
3. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) A group of shepherds.
(b) A new fountain.
(c) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
(d) A group of soldiers.
4. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
(a) She hates to be touched.
(b) She loves massages.
(c) She still howls at the moon.
(d) She says a blessing before eating.
5. What does Palinor invite Severo to do?
(a) To send Palinor home before he changes everything at Severo's home.
(b) To baptize Palinor in the fountain.
(c) To bathe in the fountain to wash off the dirt from the trip.
(d) To hire him to make more changes to his gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up caring for Amara?
2. What does Severo give Jaime?
3. What does Severo wonder as he lies on his pallet?
4. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)