|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(d) There is no proof of what is.
2. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The sky.
(c) A mountain.
(d) Many rivers.
3. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He is getting married that day.
(b) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(c) An angel spoke to him.
(d) Something is stealing the sheep.
4. Why does Severo decide to visit Saracen?
(a) To check on his vineyards,
(b) To exercise his horse.
(c) To get away from his duties for awhile.
(d) To see how Palinor and Beneditx are doing.
5. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(b) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(c) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palinor say he is?
2. Who is to stay with Palinor?
3. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
4. What does Jaime question?
5. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)