|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(c) No one.
2. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(b) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(c) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(d) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
3. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(b) The story of the blind man.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The three points of St. Augustine.
4. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Praying 24 hours a day.
(b) Baptizing animals.
(c) Writing a treatise on angels.
(d) Making holy water.
5. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(b) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(c) Someone swimming towards shore.
(d) A beached whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
2. Who diagnoses Amara?
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
4. What happens when Josefa is ill?
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)