|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
3. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(b) The story of the blind man.
(c) The three points of St. Augustine.
(d) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
4. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He is getting married that day.
(b) An angel spoke to him.
(c) Something is stealing the sheep.
(d) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
(d) The Mother Superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
2. Where does Severo send Palinor?
3. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
4. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
5. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)