|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To kill Amara.
(b) To take Amara to his home.
(c) To kill the rapists.
(d) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(b) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(c) The way flowers grow.
(d) There is no proof of what is.
3. What does Palinor ask to do?
(b) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(c) Redesign the house.
(d) Work in the garden.
4. What does Jaime question?
(a) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(b) The gold.
(c) The donkey's soundness.
(d) The sheep are sickly.
5. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(b) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(c) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(d) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Severo decide to visit Saracen?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
4. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
5. What happens to Amara?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)