|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor have at home?
(a) A grandson.
(b) A palace.
(c) Several children though his wife is dead.
(d) A wife and son.
2. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
3. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) The Mother Superior.
(c) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
4. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the cellar.
(b) Out into the woods.
(c) To the sanctuary.
(d) To the top of the bell tower.
5. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) An angel spoke to him.
(b) Something is stealing the sheep.
(c) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(d) He is getting married that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Palinor's hands look like?
2. Who sends a priest for the child?
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
4. What does Jaime question?
5. Who does Palinor say he is?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)