|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up caring for Amara?
(a) The nuns rotate turns.
(c) The mother superior.
(d) An elderly nun named Maria.
2. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(b) Making wine.
(c) Making snow blocks.
(d) Melting the snow.
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To keep her imprisoned.
(b) To let her run wild.
(c) To love her.
(d) To pray near her all the time.
4. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Catalina.
(b) 1450 in Mallorca.
(c) 1100 in Tasmania.
(d) 1500 in Atlantis.
5. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
2. What does Palinor ask?
3. What is it that they find in a cave?
4. What do Palinor's hands look like?
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)