|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa needs a husband.
(b) That Josefa has been insolent.
(c) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(d) That Josefa is pregnant.
2. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) To the gallows.
(b) Back to his country.
(c) To the Cuidad.
(d) To the Praefect.
3. What does Palinor have at home?
(a) Several children though his wife is dead.
(b) A grandson.
(c) A wife and son.
(d) A palace.
4. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(b) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(c) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(d) About her desire to learn to read and write.
5. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To keep her imprisoned.
(b) To pray near her all the time.
(c) To let her run wild.
(d) To love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
2. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
3. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
4. Who does Palinor say he is?
5. From where is Palinor?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)