|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The wolf child speaks.
(b) The mother nursing her newborn.
(d) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her desire to learn to read and write.
(b) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(c) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(d) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of an ant.
(b) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(c) From a position of being on another planet.
(d) From eye level.
4. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her stepdaughter.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her servants.
5. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
2. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
3. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
4. What does Jaime question?
5. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)