|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stimulates Severo?
(a) The idea of no god.
(b) The intellectual discussions.
(c) The wolf child's speech.
(d) The idea of no angels.
2. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(c) Angel eyes.
3. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She is female.
(b) She is very strong and can hurt people.
(c) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(d) She is turns out to be male.
4. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) An angel spoke to him.
(b) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(c) Something is stealing the sheep.
(d) He is getting married that day.
5. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Writing a treatise on angels.
(b) Praying 24 hours a day.
(c) Making holy water.
(d) Baptizing animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
2. Who does Palinor say he is?
3. What does Palinor ask?
4. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
5. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)