|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(b) Someone swimming towards shore.
(c) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(d) A beached whale.
2. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
(a) So she can be allowed to die with dignity.
(b) To ask if anyone might know who her parents are.
(c) For the nuns to care for her and teach her.
(d) So the Mother Superior can give him advise.
3. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To keep her imprisoned.
(b) To pray near her all the time.
(c) To let her run wild.
(d) To love her.
4. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(b) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(c) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(d) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
5. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
2. Where does Amara go?
3. Who sends a priest for the child?
4. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)