|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From eye level.
(b) From a position of an ant.
(c) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(d) From a position of being on another planet.
2. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her stepdaughter.
(c) Her servants.
(d) Her children.
3. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They drug her with poppy seed water.
(b) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(c) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
(d) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
4. What does Jaime question?
(a) The donkey's soundness.
(b) The sheep are sickly.
(c) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(d) The gold.
5. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa needs a husband.
(b) That Josefa has been insolent.
(c) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(d) That Josefa is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
2. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
4. Who takes in Josefa?
5. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)