|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A beached whale.
(b) Someone swimming towards shore.
(c) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(d) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
2. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(b) An angel spoke to him.
(c) Something is stealing the sheep.
(d) He is getting married that day.
3. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(d) No one.
4. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Mercifully kill her.
(b) He has not yet decided.
(c) Baptize her.
(d) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From eye level.
(c) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(d) From a position of an ant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
2. Who takes in Josefa?
3. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
4. Why is Jaime worried?
5. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)