|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(b) The wolf child speaks.
(c) The mother nursing her newborn.
2. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Severo.
(b) To Constantinople.
(c) To prison again.
(d) To Rome.
3. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
(a) Letting Josefa take different vows from the rest of them.
(b) Caring for Amara.
(c) Obeying men who do not know about them as individuals.
(d) Allowing a young boy to live at the nunnery.
4. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To swim away to another island.
(b) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To convert to Christianity.
5. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the top of the bell tower.
(b) To the cellar.
(c) Out into the woods.
(d) To the sanctuary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palinor say he is?
2. What does Palinor need?
3. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
4. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)