|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) He lied to a priest.
(b) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
(c) His sheep are still missing.
(d) He is not baptized.
2. Who ends up caring for Amara?
(a) An elderly nun named Maria.
(b) The mother superior.
(c) The nuns rotate turns.
3. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Making holy water.
(b) Praying 24 hours a day.
(c) Baptizing animals.
(d) Writing a treatise on angels.
4. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
(a) To let her run wild.
(b) To pray near her all the time.
(c) To keep her imprisoned.
(d) To love her.
5. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(c) Angel eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
2. What do Palinor's hands look like?
3. What stimulates Severo?
4. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)