|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(b) The mother nursing her newborn.
(d) The wolf child speaks.
2. What does Jaime question?
(a) The donkey's soundness.
(b) The gold.
(c) The sheep are sickly.
(d) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
3. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Catalina.
(b) 1500 in Atlantis.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1100 in Tasmania.
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(a) Melting the snow.
(b) Making wine.
(d) Making snow blocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Palinor's hands look like?
2. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
3. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
4. What does Severo give Jaime?
5. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)