|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1500 in Atlantis.
(b) 1450 in Catalina.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1100 in Tasmania.
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her desire to learn to read and write.
(b) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(c) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(d) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
3. Who sends a priest for the child?
4. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa needs a husband.
(b) That Josefa has been insolent.
(c) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(d) That Josefa is pregnant.
5. What is it that they find in a cave?
(b) A lion and cubs.
(c) A wild child.
(d) A rabid wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
2. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. What does Palinor ask?
5. Who does Palinor say he is?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)