|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(b) Why God created them.
(c) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(d) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
3. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(b) Josefa's older sister.
(c) A tailor to be his wife.
(d) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
4. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She is very strong and can hurt people.
(b) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(c) She is female.
(d) She is turns out to be male.
5. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa is pregnant.
(b) That Josefa has been insolent.
(c) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(d) That Josefa needs a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
2. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
3. Who does Palinor say he is?
4. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
5. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)