|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Rome.
(b) To prison again.
(c) To Constantinople.
(d) To Severo.
2. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A prince in his own country.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A king in his own country.
(d) A physician.
3. From where is Palinor?
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(b) Making snow blocks.
(c) Making wine.
(d) Melting the snow.
5. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
(a) So she can be allowed to die with dignity.
(b) To ask if anyone might know who her parents are.
(c) So the Mother Superior can give him advise.
(d) For the nuns to care for her and teach her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
2. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
3. What does Palinor have at home?
4. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
5. Where does Amara go?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)