|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) An angel spoke to him.
(b) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(c) He is getting married that day.
(d) Something is stealing the sheep.
2. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(b) The mother nursing her newborn.
(c) The wolf child speaks.
(d) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
3. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
(a) So she can be allowed to die with dignity.
(b) So the Mother Superior can give him advise.
(c) To ask if anyone might know who her parents are.
(d) For the nuns to care for her and teach her.
4. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the cellar.
(b) To the sanctuary.
(c) To the top of the bell tower.
(d) Out into the woods.
5. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(c) Angel eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to stay with Palinor?
2. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
3. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
4. What is it that they find in a cave?
5. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)