|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(b) An angel spoke to him.
(c) He is getting married that day.
(d) Something is stealing the sheep.
2. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She is turns out to be male.
(b) She is very strong and can hurt people.
(c) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(d) She is female.
3. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
(b) He lied to a priest.
(c) His sheep are still missing.
(d) He is not baptized.
4. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(b) To swim away to another island.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To convert to Christianity.
5. What does Palinor need?
(a) A moneylender to get his passage home.
(b) A wife.
(c) A wise man for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
3. Why does Severo take Amara to the nunnery at Sant Clara?
4. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
5. Where does Amara go?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)