|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a priest for the child?
2. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) To the Cuidad.
(b) To the gallows.
(c) To the Praefect.
(d) Back to his country.
3. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(a) Angel eyes.
4. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She is turns out to be male.
(b) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(c) She is female.
(d) She is very strong and can hurt people.
5. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A king in his own country.
(b) A physician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A prince in his own country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
2. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
3. What is Beneditx doing?
4. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
5. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)