|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A prince in his own country.
(b) A king in his own country.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A physician.
2. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(b) Why God created them.
(c) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(d) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
3. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The wolf child speaks.
(c) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(d) The mother nursing her newborn.
4. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From eye level.
(c) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(d) From a position of an ant.
5. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) His sheep are still missing.
(b) He lied to a priest.
(c) He is not baptized.
(d) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nuns decide the best approach is to helping Amara?
2. Where does Severo send Palinor?
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
5. Where are they going to send Palinor?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)