|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
(a) Allowing a young boy to live at the nunnery.
(b) Caring for Amara.
(c) Obeying men who do not know about them as individuals.
(d) Letting Josefa take different vows from the rest of them.
2. How do they get Amara cleaned up?
(a) They lasso her and tie her tightly to a pole.
(b) They are not yet successful cleaning her.
(c) They use meat to lure her into a tub of water.
(d) They drug her with poppy seed water.
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(b) The difference between God and Angels.
5. What is one problem about Amara as far as the nuns are concerned?
(a) She only eats raw meat and the nuns do not eat meat.
(b) She is turns out to be male.
(c) She is female.
(d) She is very strong and can hurt people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men doing at the snow house?
2. Why is Jaime worried?
3. Who does Palinor say he is?
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
5. Where does Amara go?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)