|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1100 in Tasmania.
(b) 1450 in Mallorca.
(c) 1500 in Atlantis.
(d) 1450 in Catalina.
3. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Writing a treatise on angels.
(b) Baptizing animals.
(c) Making holy water.
(d) Praying 24 hours a day.
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(d) Why God created them.
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From eye level.
(b) From a position of being on another planet.
(c) From a position of an ant.
(d) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Palinor's hands look like?
2. Who does Palinor say he is?
3. What does Jaime question?
4. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
5. What does Palinor need?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)