|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Mercifully kill her.
(b) He has not yet decided.
(c) Baptize her.
(d) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
2. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
3. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) Why God created them.
(d) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
4. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(a) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(c) The mother nursing her newborn.
(d) The wolf child speaks.
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of an ant.
(b) From a position of being on another planet.
(c) From eye level.
(d) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor need?
2. Who does Palinor say he is?
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
4. What does Jaime question?
5. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)