|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1100 in Tasmania.
(b) 1500 in Atlantis.
(c) 1450 in Catalina.
(d) 1450 in Mallorca.
2. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) An angel spoke to him.
(b) Something is stealing the sheep.
(c) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(d) He is getting married that day.
3. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Praying 24 hours a day.
(b) Baptizing animals.
(c) Making holy water.
(d) Writing a treatise on angels.
4. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(b) Someone swimming towards shore.
(c) A beached whale.
(d) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
5. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
2. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
3. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
4. What does Palinor need?
5. What are the men doing at the snow house?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)