|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Beneditx he needs his assistance?
2. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To convert to Christianity.
(b) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To swim away to another island.
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(b) The difference between God and Angels.
4. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1500 in Atlantis.
(b) 1450 in Catalina.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1100 in Tasmania.
5. What does Jaime question?
(a) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(b) The donkey's soundness.
(c) The sheep are sickly.
(d) The gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo give Jaime?
2. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
4. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
5. Who does Palinor say he is?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)