|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1100 in Tasmania.
(b) 1450 in Mallorca.
(c) 1450 in Catalina.
(d) 1500 in Atlantis.
2. What does Jaime question?
(a) The gold.
(b) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(c) The donkey's soundness.
(d) The sheep are sickly.
3. Where do they decide to send Palinor?
(a) To Constantinople.
(b) To prison again.
(c) To Rome.
(d) To Severo.
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(b) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(c) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(d) Why God created them.
5. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A beached whale.
(b) Someone swimming towards shore.
(c) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(d) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
2. What does Palinor ask?
3. What stimulates Severo?
4. What is Beneditx doing?
5. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)