|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To settle in the Cuidad.
(b) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(c) To convert to Christianity.
(d) To swim away to another island.
2. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
3. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(b) Melting the snow.
(c) Making wine.
(d) Making snow blocks.
4. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From eye level.
(b) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(c) From a position of being on another planet.
(d) From a position of an ant.
5. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) Something is stealing the sheep.
(b) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(c) An angel spoke to him.
(d) He is getting married that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that they find in a cave?
2. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
3. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)