|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palinor say he is?
(a) A king in his own country.
(b) A physician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A prince in his own country.
2. From where is Palinor?
3. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Baptizing animals.
(b) Making holy water.
(c) Writing a treatise on angels.
(d) Praying 24 hours a day.
4. What does Jaime question?
(a) The donkey's soundness.
(b) The gold.
(c) The sheep are sickly.
(d) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
5. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Mallorca.
(b) 1100 in Tasmania.
(c) 1500 in Atlantis.
(d) 1450 in Catalina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes in Josefa?
2. What do Palinor's hands look like?
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. What are the men doing at the snow house?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)