|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo wish he could do?
(a) Kill Fra Murta.
(b) Stop believing in God.
(c) Save Palinor.
(d) Go back in time and change his first decision.
2. To what fire is Fra Murta referring?
(a) The fire that kills Palinor.
(b) The fire in the next world.
(c) The fire in the tavern.
(d) The fire at the blacksmith's.
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From eye level.
(b) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(c) From a position of an ant.
(d) From a position of being on another planet.
4. What is Beneditx doing?
(a) Making holy water.
(b) Praying 24 hours a day.
(c) Writing a treatise on angels.
(d) Baptizing animals.
5. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
(a) A group of shepherds.
(b) Amara who has run away from the nunnery.
(c) A new fountain.
(d) A group of soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara ask Josefa?
2. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
3. What does Palinor need?
4. Why is Palinor at the blacksmith's shop?
5. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)