|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amara ask Pare Aldonza?
(a) Why Josefa takes care of her.
(b) Why she thinks God exist.
(c) Why she is being kept at the abbey.
(d) Why she has to eat vegetables.
2. Why do the nuns decide to investigate Amara?
(a) To find out is she knew about God before.
(b) To please Fra Murta.
(c) To see if her parents are still alive.
(d) To find out how she ended up with wolves.
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(c) From eye level.
(d) From a position of an ant.
4. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) Back to his country.
(b) To the Cuidad.
(c) To the Praefect.
(d) To the gallows.
5. What seems to be helping Amara?
(c) An addictive elixir.
(d) Having a dog as a companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo encounter at the entrance to his home?
2. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
4. Who approaches Josefa and Amara?
5. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)