|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
(a) He thinks the church murders people.
(b) His reasoning upon which is was based was faulty.
(c) He realizes he never really believed.
(d) He thinks the world is too ugly to have been created by God.
2. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(b) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(c) It is too early to tell.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From eye level.
(c) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
(d) From a position of an ant.
4. Why is Jaime worried?
(a) He is not baptized.
(b) His sheep are still missing.
(c) He lied to a priest.
(d) He is afraid the wild child will not be baptized.
5. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beneditx worried?
2. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
3. What is it that they find in a cave?
4. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
5. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)