|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the four men are eating dinner, what does Beneditx do?
(a) Gets a little drunk.
(b) Reads from the gospel of Mark
(c) Tells Severo that Palinor is a hopeless case.
(d) Tries another proof on Palinor.
2. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) The ocean.
(b) Many rivers.
(c) The sky.
(d) A mountain.
3. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Mallorca.
(b) 1100 in Tasmania.
(c) 1450 in Catalina.
(d) 1500 in Atlantis.
4. What is it that they find in a cave?
(a) A lion and cubs.
(b) A wild child.
(d) A rabid wolf.
5. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her servants.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her stepdaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo give Jaime?
2. What does Jaime question?
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. What is the greatest task ever asked of the nuns at Sant Clara?
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)