|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) To his home.
(b) Back to the fishing village.
(c) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
(d) To Rome.
2. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) Two letters of recommendation.
(b) A donkey and cart.
(c) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(d) A herd of sheep.
3. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1100 in Tasmania.
(b) 1450 in Catalina.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1500 in Atlantis.
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(a) Making wine.
(b) Making snow blocks.
(c) Melting the snow.
5. Where are they going to send Palinor?
(a) To the Cuidad.
(b) Back to his country.
(c) To the Praefect.
(d) To the gallows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Beneditx's outstanding characteristics?
2. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
3. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
5. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)