|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa realize about God?
(a) God does not exist.
(b) She does not miss thinking about God.
(c) God is in every little particle.
(d) God does not know Amara.
2. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
(a) If he left her intentionally.
(b) If he has another woman.
(c) If she thinks he is dead or if she has taken up with his cousin.
(d) If she is still alive.
3. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
(a) Read so sweetly.
(b) Plant good crops.
(c) Refuse him.
(d) Tell Severo.
4. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(d) No one.
5. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
(a) She killed her.
(b) She died the first day.
(c) She never knew her.
(d) She was still with the wolves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
2. Why is Dolca afraid?
3. What does Palinor need?
4. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
5. What does Palinor ask?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)