|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(b) It is too early to tell.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
2. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
(a) That he is leaving for England.
(b) That Palinor now believes in God.
(c) That he has finished his task.
(d) That Palinor has convinced him.
3. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
(a) Amara makes a sound like Josefa's name.
(b) Amara grabs the nun's habit and shakes it.
(c) They do not know she misses Josefa.
(d) Amara smiles when Josefa's name is mentioned.
4. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
(a) Sends him back to Galilea.
(b) Sends him to Rome.
(c) Has him arrested for heresy.
(d) Has him try again with Palinor.
5. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(b) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(c) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(d) Why God created them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
2. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
3. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
4. Why is Dolca afraid?
5. Why does Fra Murta have a blacksmith with him when he visits Palinor?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)