|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo do when Amara answers Fra Murta's second set of questions?
(a) He kills Fra Murta.
(b) He cries.
(c) He accuses her of being coached.
(d) He runs away.
2. Why does Taddeo want Josefa to return home?
(a) Her brothers miss her.
(b) Margalida has died.
(c) He has a husband for her.
(d) He likes her cooking better than his wife's.
3. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(a) No one.
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
(d) The Mother Superior.
5. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
(a) If he is a king.
(b) If he is a Jew.
(c) If he believes in God.
(d) If he is a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Severo give Palinor to Fra Murta?
2. What happens to Amara?
3. From where have Joffre and Dolca walked?
4. What vow does Josefa break?
5. From where is Palinor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)