|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) There is no proof of what is.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(d) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
2. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) An inquisitor.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A bishop.
3. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A drum.
(b) A doll.
(c) A top.
(d) A toy wagon.
4. What does Josefa ask to do with Amara?
(a) Teach her to write.
(b) Teach her to sing.
(c) Teach her to read.
(d) Take her to the seashore to collect mussels.
5. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
(a) To the coast.
(b) High in the mountains.
(c) Inside all the brothels.
(d) To the waterfalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
2. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
3. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
4. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
5. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)