|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
(a) He said he was sent by God.
(b) He showed his ordination ring.
(c) He was sent by Fra Murta.
(d) He knows the jailer.
2. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(a) The difference between God and Angels.
3. What does Severo do when Amara answers Fra Murta's second set of questions?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He kills Fra Murta.
(c) He accuses her of being coached.
(d) He cries.
4. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
(a) She kneads bread, feeds the farm animals, and cards wool.
(b) Nothing yet.
(c) She can sweep the floor; that's about it.
(d) She can knead bread, feed the farm animals, and card wool, sew and cook.
5. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
(a) He realizes he never really believed.
(b) He thinks the church murders people.
(c) He thinks the world is too ugly to have been created by God.
(d) His reasoning upon which is was based was faulty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
2. Why does Severo give Palinor to Fra Murta?
3. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
4. Why does Fra Murta have a blacksmith with him when he visits Palinor?
5. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)