|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo say settled the question about Palinor's knowledge of God?
(a) Beneditx's long conversations with him.
(b) The fact that he is from another country.
(c) Amara not knowing about God.
(d) His honesty and integrity.
2. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A doll.
(b) A drum.
(c) A top.
(d) A toy wagon.
3. What does Amara ask Pare Aldonza?
(a) Why she has to eat vegetables.
(b) Why she thinks God exist.
(c) Why Josefa takes care of her.
(d) Why she is being kept at the abbey.
4. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(b) That Josefa is pregnant.
(c) That Josefa has been insolent.
(d) That Josefa needs a husband.
5. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
(a) To the waterfalls.
(b) To the coast.
(c) High in the mountains.
(d) Inside all the brothels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a priest for the child?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. What happens to Amara?
4. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
5. Who does Amara say created her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)