|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(b) A bishop.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) An inquisitor.
2. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A working man.
(b) Those of a prince.
(c) A woman.
(d) A swordfighter.
3. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
(a) If he left her intentionally.
(b) If she thinks he is dead or if she has taken up with his cousin.
(c) If he has another woman.
(d) If she is still alive.
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) He is not worried.
(b) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
(c) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
(d) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
5. What does Amara say about the chapel?
(a) It is too stuffy.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is a bad place.
(d) It is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo give Jaime?
2. How does Amara walk now?
3. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
4. What does Severo suggest to Palinor?
5. What was unusual about Amara's birth?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)