|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(b) No one.
2. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
(a) They cast Amara out.
(b) They teach Amara more language.
(c) They quit feeding Amara meat.
(d) They kill Amara.
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa has been insolent.
(b) That Josefa is pregnant.
(c) That Josefa needs a husband.
(d) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
4. Why does Severo insist that Palinor has not sinned?
(a) He has harmed no one.
(b) He is a king.
(c) He has followed his conscience.
(d) He is a kind and gentle man.
5. What vow does Josefa break?
(a) Not telling Amara about God.
(b) Not eating meat.
(c) Obeying her father.
(d) Not having a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
2. What does Fra Murta ask Palinor three days after he is confined?
3. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
4. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)