|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor do?
(a) Apologizes to Joffre.
(b) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
(c) Hits Joffre.
(d) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
2. What does Severo do when Amara answers Fra Murta's second set of questions?
(a) He accuses her of being coached.
(b) He kills Fra Murta.
(c) He cries.
(d) He runs away.
3. What stimulates Severo?
(a) The idea of no angels.
(b) The idea of no god.
(c) The wolf child's speech.
(d) The intellectual discussions.
4. Where is Palinor confined by Fra Murta?
(a) In a deep dungeon.
(b) In a cell with no windows.
(c) In the church basement.
(d) In the city jail.
5. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
(a) Licks it.
(b) Breaks out.
(c) Wipes it off.
(d) Takes a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
2. What do Palinor's hands look like?
3. What happens to Amara?
4. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
5. Why is Beneditx angry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)