|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
(a) He thinks the church murders people.
(b) His reasoning upon which is was based was faulty.
(c) He realizes he never really believed.
(d) He thinks the world is too ugly to have been created by God.
2. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(d) Why God created them.
3. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
(a) Takes a bath.
(b) Wipes it off.
(c) Licks it.
(d) Breaks out.
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(b) It is too early to tell.
(c) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
5. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
(a) That all whores do that.
(b) She would get in trouble for unmarried sex.
(c) She would be too ashamed to leave the baby at the church.
(d) She would have not husband to help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jaime question?
2. What do Palinor's hands look like?
3. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
4. Who diagnoses Amara?
5. With what chores is Amara helping the nuns?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)