|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) A bishop.
(b) An inquisitor.
(c) A shepherd.
2. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
(a) She never knew her.
(b) She was still with the wolves.
(c) She died the first day.
(d) She killed her.
3. Why does Severo give Palinor to Fra Murta?
(a) To keep Fra Murta from killing a woman.
(b) To advance his standing in the church.
(c) He's angry about Beneditx.
(d) To show Beneditx what could happen to him.
4. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
(a) She asks if Josefa is married.
(b) She asks what's for dinner that night.
(c) She asks if they can find her sister.
(d) She asks what Josefa is thinking.
5. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
(b) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
(c) He is not worried.
(d) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
2. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
3. How does Amara walk now?
4. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
5. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)