|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(b) If there is such a thing as sin.
(c) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
2. What does Palinor have at home?
(a) A grandson.
(b) A palace.
(c) A wife and son.
(d) Several children though his wife is dead.
3. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
(a) He sees it as an allegory for Beneditx.
(b) He sees it as a metaphor for Amara.
(c) He sees it as a symbol of his rising status.
(d) He sees it as a comment on how he treated Palinor.
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(b) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(c) To see Amara.
(d) To ask if Amara can go free.
5. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
(a) That he has finished his task.
(b) That Palinor has convinced him.
(c) That Palinor now believes in God.
(d) That he is leaving for England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara say about the chapel?
2. Who is to stay with Palinor?
3. Who takes in Josefa?
4. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
5. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)