|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara asks about her.
(b) Amara hides.
(c) Amara cries in the corner.
(d) Amara reverts to her old ways.
2. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
(a) Amara makes a sound like Josefa's name.
(b) Amara grabs the nun's habit and shakes it.
(c) Amara smiles when Josefa's name is mentioned.
(d) They do not know she misses Josefa.
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
(b) That Josefa is pregnant.
(c) That Josefa needs a husband.
(d) That Josefa has been insolent.
4. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
(b) That Palinor refuses to convert.
(c) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(d) That Palinor laughs at him.
5. What does Josefa realize about God?
(a) God does not exist.
(b) She does not miss thinking about God.
(c) God is in every little particle.
(d) God does not know Amara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
2. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
3. How many words can Amara speak?
4. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
5. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)