|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A woman.
(b) Those of a prince.
(c) A working man.
(d) A swordfighter.
2. From whom does Jamie find out about Amara's birth?
(b) Jamie's brother.
(c) A brothel owner.
(d) A shepherd.
3. Why is Severo allowed into Palinor's cell?
(a) He said he was sent by God.
(b) He knows the jailer.
(c) He showed his ordination ring.
(d) He was sent by Fra Murta.
4. Why is Beneditx angry?
(a) That Severo is removing Beneditx from Palinor's presence.
(b) That Palinor laughs at him.
(c) That his intellectual pride has been so great and yet his mind has been useless.
(d) That Palinor refuses to convert.
5. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) Why God created them.
(b) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(c) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(d) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
2. What does Palinor have at home?
3. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)