|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the cellar.
(b) To the sanctuary.
(c) To the top of the bell tower.
(d) Out into the woods.
2. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
(a) He sees it as an allegory for Beneditx.
(b) He sees it as a metaphor for Amara.
(c) He sees it as a symbol of his rising status.
(d) He sees it as a comment on how he treated Palinor.
3. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
(a) It is a common practice.
(b) It usually occurs when the mother dies.
(c) It is usually the father that makes the mother do it.
(d) It never happens.
4. What does Severo suggest to Palinor?
(a) That he kill Severo and escape.
(b) That he claim a visit by an angel.
(c) That he admits he believed in God at one time.
(d) That he has amnesia and can't remember his religion.
5. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
(a) Amara makes a sound like Josefa's name.
(b) Amara smiles when Josefa's name is mentioned.
(c) They do not know she misses Josefa.
(d) Amara grabs the nun's habit and shakes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
2. Why does Beneditx say his faith is gone?
3. From whom does Jamie find out about Amara's birth?
4. Why does Severo insist that Palinor has not sinned?
5. Why does Taddeo want Josefa to return home?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)