|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amara?
(a) She escapes again.
(b) She begins speaking in sentences.
(c) She dies.
(d) She becomes very ill.
2. Who diagnoses Amara?
(a) A country medicine man.
(b) A famous Jewish physician.
(c) A nun trained as a nurse.
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(c) Two letters of recommendation.
(d) A donkey and cart.
4. Why does Severo insist that Palinor has not sinned?
(a) He is a kind and gentle man.
(b) He has followed his conscience.
(c) He has harmed no one.
(d) He is a king.
5. Who does Amara say created her?
(b) She doesn't know.
(d) Her mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
2. Why is Severo's dream important to him?
3. What does Palinor have at home?
4. Why are the nuns distressed?
5. What does Palinor tell Dolca she can do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)