|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
(a) Play with jarts.
(b) Jump rope.
(c) Play chess.
2. What stimulates Severo?
(a) The idea of no god.
(b) The wolf child's speech.
(c) The intellectual discussions.
(d) The idea of no angels.
3. How does Amara walk now?
(a) She is not moving at all now because she can't walk upright or on all fours.
(b) Upright on straightened legs.
(c) On all fours, but with her legs straight out behind her.
(d) Upright but her legs are still badly bent.
4. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A doll.
(b) A toy wagon.
(c) A top.
(d) A drum.
5. Where do many mothers leave their babies?
(a) At the church.
(b) At the doctors.
(c) At the tavern.
(d) At the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
2. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
3. From where is Palinor?
4. Why was Pare Aldonza relieved of her duties at the convent?
5. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)