|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amara say when asked about her twin?
(a) She was still with the wolves.
(b) She killed her.
(c) She died the first day.
(d) She never knew her.
2. Why does Severo give Palinor to Fra Murta?
(a) To show Beneditx what could happen to him.
(b) To advance his standing in the church.
(c) To keep Fra Murta from killing a woman.
(d) He's angry about Beneditx.
3. Why was Pare Aldonza relieved of her duties at the convent?
(a) She has told Amara about God.
(b) She has had an affair.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She has eaten meat.
4. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
(a) Has him arrested for heresy.
(b) Sends him back to Galilea.
(c) Sends him to Rome.
(d) Has him try again with Palinor.
5. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
(a) That Dolca was once raped and will not have sex since.
(b) That Dolca loves Palinor.
(c) That Dolca is actually his sweetheart, not his sister.
(d) That Joffre is attracted to Palinor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
2. Why does Jamie's mother suggest it was a whore who birthed Amara?
3. Who does Amara say created her?
4. What seems to be helping Amara?
5. From where have Joffre and Dolca walked?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)