|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(d) The story of the blind man.
2. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A working man.
(b) A woman.
(c) A swordfighter.
(d) Those of a prince.
3. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
(b) The wolf child speaks.
(c) The idea of Palinor being an angel.
(d) The mother nursing her newborn.
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(b) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(c) To ask if Amara can go free.
(d) To see Amara.
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta say will make Palinor confess his sins?
2. What does Palinor do?
3. Where does Severo send Palinor?
4. What does Beneditx tell Severo.
5. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)