|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo do about Beneditx?
(a) Has him arrested for heresy.
(b) Has him try again with Palinor.
(c) Sends him back to Galilea.
(d) Sends him to Rome.
2. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her servants.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her stepdaughter.
3. What does Severo say settled the question about Palinor's knowledge of God?
(a) Amara not knowing about God.
(b) His honesty and integrity.
(c) Beneditx's long conversations with him.
(d) The fact that he is from another country.
4. What does Jamie find out about abandoned babies?
(a) It is a common practice.
(b) It never happens.
(c) It is usually the father that makes the mother do it.
(d) It usually occurs when the mother dies.
5. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
(a) She says a blessing before eating.
(b) She loves massages.
(c) She still howls at the moon.
(d) She hates to be touched.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amara do with the salt water on her body?
2. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
3. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
4. Who did the Christian encounter in Severo's dream?
5. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)