|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
(a) Play chess.
(c) Play with jarts.
(d) Jump rope.
2. What happens to Amara?
(a) She begins speaking in sentences.
(b) She escapes again.
(c) She becomes very ill.
(d) She dies.
3. Why does Severo insist that Palinor has not sinned?
(a) He is a king.
(b) He is a kind and gentle man.
(c) He has harmed no one.
(d) He has followed his conscience.
4. What does Palinor need?
(a) A wise man for advice.
(c) A moneylender to get his passage home.
(d) A wife.
5. Where do many mothers leave their babies?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At the tavern.
(c) At the church.
(d) At the doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo do when Amara answers Fra Murta's second set of questions?
2. What stimulates Severo?
3. Where does Jamie go to search for Amara's mother?
4. What does Palinor have at home?
5. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)