|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Amara say created her?
(c) Her mother and father.
(d) She doesn't know.
2. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A shepherd.
(d) An inquisitor.
3. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He can't stand his company.
(b) He believes he is a saint.
(c) He has a mild distaste towards him.
(d) He admires him.
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
(b) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(c) If there is such a thing as sin.
(d) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
5. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
(a) She loves massages.
(b) She still howls at the moon.
(c) She hates to be touched.
(d) She says a blessing before eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo do when Amara answers Fra Murta's second set of questions?
2. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
4. What does Palinor do?
5. Why are the nuns distressed?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)