|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(b) About her desire to learn to read and write.
(c) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(d) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
2. Who is to stay with Palinor?
(c) No one.
3. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(d) The story of the blind man.
4. What does Palinor need?
(b) A wise man for advice.
(c) A wife.
(d) A moneylender to get his passage home.
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
2. Where does Amara go?
3. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
4. What happens to Amara?
5. Why is Beneditx worried?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)