|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The story of the blind man.
2. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) A tailor to be his wife.
(b) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(c) Josefa's older sister.
(d) The local school system who need a new teacher.
3. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Mercifully kill her.
(b) Baptize her.
(c) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(d) He has not yet decided.
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) Why God created them.
(d) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) Back to the fishing village.
(b) To Rome.
(c) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
(d) To his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
2. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
3. Why is Jaime worried?
4. What happens to Amara?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)