|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) Why God created them.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(d) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
2. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To convert to Christianity.
(b) To settle in the Cuidad.
(c) To swim away to another island.
(d) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) Two letters of recommendation.
(b) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(c) A donkey and cart.
(d) A herd of sheep.
4. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(b) The way flowers grow.
(c) There is no proof of what is.
(d) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
5. What stimulates Severo?
(a) The idea of no god.
(b) The idea of no angels.
(c) The intellectual discussions.
(d) The wolf child's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Severo send Palinor?
2. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
3. What seems to be helping Amara?
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)