|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(d) Angel eyes.
2. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(b) A tailor to be his wife.
(c) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(d) Josefa's older sister.
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
4. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) He has not yet decided.
(b) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(c) Mercifully kill her.
(d) Baptize her.
5. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
(a) How many angels can sit on the head of a pin.
(b) Whether the wolf child deserves baptism.
(c) The issue of Palinor's lack of belief in God.
(d) Why God created them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
3. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)