|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The story of the blind man.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(d) The three points of St. Augustine.
2. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(b) Baptize her.
(c) He has not yet decided.
(d) Mercifully kill her.
3. What do Palinor's hands look like?
(a) A swordfighter.
(b) Those of a prince.
(c) A working man.
(d) A woman.
4. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) The Mother Superior.
(c) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
5. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(c) The difference between God and Angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
2. Why is Jaime worried?
3. Who diagnoses Amara?
4. Who takes in Josefa?
5. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)