|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jaime question?
(a) The gold.
(b) The sheep are sickly.
(c) The donkey's soundness.
(d) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
2. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
(c) The Mother Superior.
3. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
(b) The difference between God and Angels.
4. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(b) There is no proof of what is.
(c) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(d) The way flowers grow.
5. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
(a) He has not yet decided.
(b) Give her to Palinor to take with him because they have the means of helping her in his homeland.
(c) Mercifully kill her.
(d) Baptize her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
2. Where does Severo send Palinor?
3. What seems to be helping Amara?
4. Who sends a priest for the child?
5. What does Palinor need?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)