|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The story of the blind man.
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(b) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(c) About her desire to learn to read and write.
(d) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
3. Where does Severo send Palinor?
(a) To his home.
(b) To Rome.
(c) The Saracen's House, a luxurious dwelling about two-hour's ride from Cuidad.
(d) Back to the fishing village.
4. What happens to Amara?
(a) She begins speaking in sentences.
(b) She escapes again.
(c) She dies.
(d) She becomes very ill.
5. Who sends a priest for the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
2. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
4. What does Palinor ask?
5. What stimulates Severo?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)