|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Palinor?
2. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
(b) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
(c) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
(d) He is not worried.
3. What does Severo give Jaime?
(a) A donkey and cart.
(b) Enough gold to buy three fields.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) Two letters of recommendation.
4. What does Palinor say is proof of what is?
(a) What people can see, taste, touch, and smell.
(b) The way the wind can be felt but not seen.
(c) The way flowers grow.
(d) There is no proof of what is.
5. What does Jaime question?
(a) The donkey's soundness.
(b) The sheep are sickly.
(c) Severo's order for him to leave and forget the girl.
(d) The gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
2. Who is to stay with Palinor?
3. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
4. What do Palinor's hands look like?
5. What stimulates Severo?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)