|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of the blind man.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
2. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(b) A beached whale.
(c) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(d) Someone swimming towards shore.
3. What happens to Amara?
(a) She dies.
(b) She escapes again.
(c) She begins speaking in sentences.
(d) She becomes very ill.
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
(a) That Beneditx may be getting too ill to stay and talk to Palinor.
(b) He is not worried.
(c) That Palinor refuses to convert and will be burned at the stake.
(d) That Palinor may convince him God does not exist.
5. Who takes in Josefa?
(a) A tailor to be his wife.
(b) The nunnery at Sant Clara.
(c) The local school system who need a new teacher.
(d) Josefa's older sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
2. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
3. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
4. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
5. What stimulates Severo?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)