|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask?
(a) To convert to Christianity.
(b) To be allowed to leave rather than be burned as an atheist.
(c) To settle in the Cuidad.
(d) To swim away to another island.
2. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
(a) That Josefa is pregnant.
(b) That Josefa needs a husband.
(c) That Josefa has been insolent.
(d) That he needs to put Josefa out of the house.
3. Who diagnoses Amara?
(a) A famous Jewish physician.
(b) A nun trained as a nurse.
(c) A country medicine man.
4. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The story of the blind man.
(b) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(c) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(d) The three points of St. Augustine.
5. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(b) Angel eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Palinor's hands look like?
2. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
3. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
4. What takes Beneditx and Severo by surprise?
5. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)