|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taddeo want Josefa to return home?
(a) He has a husband for her.
(b) Her brothers miss her.
(c) He likes her cooking better than his wife's.
(d) Margalida has died.
2. What does Amara ask Josefa that shows she's thinking about more than what's in front of her?
(a) She asks if they can find her sister.
(b) She asks what's for dinner that night.
(c) She asks if Josefa is married.
(d) She asks what Josefa is thinking.
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) Someone swimming towards shore.
(b) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(c) A beached whale.
(d) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
4. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(b) Angel eyes.
5. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara hides.
(b) Amara asks about her.
(c) Amara reverts to her old ways.
(d) Amara cries in the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josefa teach Amara to do?
2. Why is Beneditx angry?
3. What do Palinor's hands look like?
4. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
5. Who does Amara say created her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)