|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneditx think will convince Palinor of God?
(a) The three points of St. Augustine.
(b) The story of Beneditx's own conversion.
(c) The five proofs of St. Thomas.
(d) The story of the blind man.
2. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(a) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
(b) The Mother Superior.
3. What do two fishermen see as they are mending their nets?
(a) A beached whale.
(b) A baby porpoise that seems lost.
(c) A huge shark about to engulf a boat.
(d) Someone swimming towards shore.
4. From where is Palinor?
5. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
(c) Angel eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Palinor, Severo, and Beneditx speak?
2. What does Palinor ask?
3. What does Palinor need?
4. Why is Beneditx worried?
5. What does Severo decide to do with the wolf child?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)