|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor have at home?
(a) A grandson.
(b) A palace.
(c) A wife and son.
(d) Several children though his wife is dead.
2. What does Palinor do?
(a) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
(b) Hits Joffre.
(c) Apologizes to Joffre.
(d) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
3. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her desire to learn to read and write.
(b) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(c) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(d) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
4. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
(a) That Dolca was once raped and will not have sex since.
(b) That Dolca is actually his sweetheart, not his sister.
(c) That Joffre is attracted to Palinor.
(d) That Dolca loves Palinor.
5. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
(a) It is never a good thing.
(b) He is indifferent to it.
(c) It is a grace for the church.
(d) It is a necessary evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
2. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
3. How many words can Amara speak?
4. What do Severo and Beneditx debate?
5. What happens when Josefa is ill?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)