|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He despises it.
(c) He believes it is not necessary.
(d) He relishes it.
2. Where does Amara go?
(a) To the sanctuary.
(b) Out into the woods.
(c) To the top of the bell tower.
(d) To the cellar.
3. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
(a) They teach Amara more language.
(b) They kill Amara.
(c) They quit feeding Amara meat.
(d) They cast Amara out.
4. How many words can Amara speak?
(b) Almost a dozen.
(c) A couple dozen.
5. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
(a) She is very talkative to all the nuns.
(b) She is different from Josefa's younger brothers.
(c) She is growing into her head.
(d) She is eager to please now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margarlido tell her husband?
2. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
3. How does Amara walk now?
4. Who takes in Josefa?
5. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)