|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
(a) He believes he is a saint.
(b) He can't stand his company.
(c) He admires him.
(d) He has a mild distaste towards him.
2. What does Palinor do?
(a) Leaves Joffre and Dolca alone in Palinor's bed.
(b) Hits Joffre.
(c) Apologizes to Joffre.
(d) Has Joffre and Dolca in bed with him having sex.
3. How does Amara walk now?
(a) She is not moving at all now because she can't walk upright or on all fours.
(b) Upright but her legs are still badly bent.
(c) On all fours, but with her legs straight out behind her.
(d) Upright on straightened legs.
4. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
(a) Her servants.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her stepdaughter.
5. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
(a) It is never a good thing.
(b) He is indifferent to it.
(c) It is a grace for the church.
(d) It is a necessary evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many words can Amara speak?
2. What happens when Josefa is ill?
3. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
4. Who does Amara say created her?
5. Where does Severo send Palinor?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)