|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
(a) She says a blessing before eating.
(b) She loves massages.
(c) She hates to be touched.
(d) She still howls at the moon.
2. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
(a) He relishes it.
(b) He believes it is not necessary.
(c) He is indifferent to it.
(d) He despises it.
3. What does Joffre reveal to Palinor?
(a) That Joffre is attracted to Palinor.
(b) That Dolca loves Palinor.
(c) That Dolca is actually his sweetheart, not his sister.
(d) That Dolca was once raped and will not have sex since.
4. What does Palinor ask Dolca to do?
(b) Help him in the garden.
(c) Write a letter to his wife.
(d) Read to him.
5. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara hides.
(b) Amara asks about her.
(c) Amara cries in the corner.
(d) Amara reverts to her old ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
2. How many words can Amara speak?
3. How does Severo feel about Fra Murta?
4. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
5. What does Beneditx say can be seen in the eyes of a newborn?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)