|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Severo feel about the shedding of blood?
(a) It is a grace for the church.
(b) He is indifferent to it.
(c) It is a necessary evil.
(d) It is never a good thing.
2. Who accidentally lets Amara out among some dogs?
(b) The Mother Superior.
(d) Esteban, the dog caretaker.
3. How does Amara walk now?
(a) Upright but her legs are still badly bent.
(b) On all fours, but with her legs straight out behind her.
(c) She is not moving at all now because she can't walk upright or on all fours.
(d) Upright on straightened legs.
4. How do the nuns know Amara misses Josefa?
(a) Amara smiles when Josefa's name is mentioned.
(b) Amara grabs the nun's habit and shakes it.
(c) Amara makes a sound like Josefa's name.
(d) They do not know she misses Josefa.
5. What happens when Josefa is ill?
(a) Amara cries in the corner.
(b) Amara asks about her.
(c) Amara reverts to her old ways.
(d) Amara hides.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dolca afraid?
2. What does Fra Murta demand of the nuns?
3. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
4. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
5. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)