|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor wonder about his wife?
(a) If he has another woman.
(b) If she is still alive.
(c) If he left her intentionally.
(d) If she thinks he is dead or if she has taken up with his cousin.
2. About what do the villagers tease Esperanca?
(a) About her fixing some clothing for the village idiot.
(b) About her son's tendency to wander for days without working.
(c) About a reward she is expecting from Palinor.
(d) About her desire to learn to read and write.
3. How does Fra Murta seem to feel about being an inquisitor?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He believes it is not necessary.
(c) He despises it.
(d) He relishes it.
4. Who does Amara say created her?
(a) Her mother and father.
(d) She doesn't know.
5. What do Severo and Fra Murta find out about Amara's knowledge of God?
(a) It is wise and profound.
(b) It is simple faith, like a child.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It is deeply buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one odd characteristic of Amara?
2. What does Josefa notice about Amara?
3. Who is Margarlida ordering around?
4. Why is Dolca afraid?
5. How does Amara walk now?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)