|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) It is atheistic.
(b) People choose their own religion.
(c) There are no churches.
(d) It is Catholic.
2. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he leave.
(b) That he come visit regularly.
(c) About Amara's history.
(d) About his wife's illness.
3. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) They are horrible.
(b) He is indiffernt.
(c) It sounds pretty.
(d) It sounds dull.
4. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To take Amara to his home.
(b) To kill the rapists.
(c) To kill Amara.
(d) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
5. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Redesign the house.
(c) Work in the garden.
(d) Go home if he says he believes in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
2. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)