|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if Amara can go free.
(b) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(c) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(d) To see Amara.
2. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is too early to tell.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) A mountain.
(b) Many rivers.
(c) The sky.
(d) The ocean.
4. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About Amara's history.
(b) That he come visit regularly.
(c) That he leave.
(d) About his wife's illness.
5. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) That he should burn for them.
(b) That he would like to visit.
(c) That he is lying.
(d) That it does not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask to do?
2. What religion is the land of Aclar?
3. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
4. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
5. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)