|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(b) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(c) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(d) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
2. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) They are horrible.
(b) It sounds pretty.
(c) He is indiffernt.
(d) It sounds dull.
3. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) Some shepherds.
(b) A wild cave man.
(c) Some hunters.
(d) No one.
4. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(b) A bishop.
(c) An inquisitor.
(d) A shepherd.
5. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(d) It is too early to tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is the land of Aclar?
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
3. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
4. Why does Severo examine the map?
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)