|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(d) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
2. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) Some hunters.
(b) No one.
(c) A wild cave man.
(d) Some shepherds.
3. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A top.
(b) A toy wagon.
(c) A drum.
(d) A doll.
4. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He is proud of it.
(b) He is tired of it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
5. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(b) Exact a terrible revenge.
(c) Retrieve his body.
(d) Ask for a payment in gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
2. What does Gillem offer to do?
3. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
4. What does Palinor ask to do?
5. What does Palinor say truth is like?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)