|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(b) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(c) To see Amara.
(d) To ask if Amara can go free.
2. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he come visit regularly.
(b) About Amara's history.
(c) About his wife's illness.
(d) That he leave.
3. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He is tired of it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He is proud of it.
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(b) If there is such a thing as sin.
(c) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(b) Imagine an angel.
(c) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(d) Confess his sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
3. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
4. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
5. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)