|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To send Beneditx far away.
(b) To see where Amara came from.
(c) To try and find Aclar.
(d) To decide where he is going to go.
2. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A toy wagon.
(b) A doll.
(c) A drum.
(d) A top.
3. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he leave.
(b) That he come visit regularly.
(c) About his wife's illness.
(d) About Amara's history.
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) If there is such a thing as sin.
(b) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
(c) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(d) If life is worth living as an atheist.
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He is tired of it.
(c) He is proud of it.
(d) He hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)