|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) He is indiffernt.
(b) They are horrible.
(c) It sounds pretty.
(d) It sounds dull.
2. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To see Amara.
(b) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(c) To ask if Amara can go free.
(d) To ask if he can take Amara home.
3. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About his wife's illness.
(b) About Amara's history.
(c) That he come visit regularly.
(d) That he leave.
4. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Ask for a payment in gold.
(b) Exact a terrible revenge.
(c) Retrieve his body.
5. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) An inquisitor.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
2. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
3. Why does Severo examine the map?
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
5. What does Palinor ask to do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)