|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) The sky.
(b) Many rivers.
(c) A mountain.
(d) The ocean.
2. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Redesign the house.
(c) Work in the garden.
(d) Go home if he says he believes in God.
3. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To decide where he is going to go.
(b) To try and find Aclar.
(c) To see where Amara came from.
(d) To send Beneditx far away.
4. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Imagine an angel.
(c) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(d) Lie to be able to leave the island.
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He is proud of it.
(d) He is tired of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
5. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)