|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(b) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(c) It is too early to tell.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
2. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Redesign the house.
(b) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(c) Work in the garden.
3. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(b) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(c) If there is such a thing as sin.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
4. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To decide where he is going to go.
(b) To see where Amara came from.
(c) To try and find Aclar.
(d) To send Beneditx far away.
5. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) An inquisitor.
(b) A bishop.
(d) A shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
2. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. What religion is the land of Aclar?
5. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)