|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Redesign the house.
(b) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(d) Work in the garden.
2. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To see where Amara came from.
(b) To try and find Aclar.
(c) To decide where he is going to go.
(d) To send Beneditx far away.
3. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(d) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) If there is such a thing as sin.
(b) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(c) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
5. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) It is atheistic.
(b) People choose their own religion.
(c) It is Catholic.
(d) There are no churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. What does Palinor say truth is like?
3. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
4. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
5. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)