|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is too early to tell.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(c) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
2. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Go home if he says he believes in God.
(b) Work in the garden.
(d) Redesign the house.
3. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(b) To ask if Amara can go free.
(c) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(d) To see Amara.
4. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(b) Imagine an angel.
(c) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(d) Confess his sins.
5. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A toy wagon.
(b) A drum.
(c) A doll.
(d) A top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
2. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
3. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
4. What religion is the land of Aclar?
5. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)