|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(b) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(c) To ask if Amara can go free.
(d) To see Amara.
2. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) There are no churches.
(b) It is atheistic.
(c) People choose their own religion.
(d) It is Catholic.
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To kill the rapists.
(b) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
(c) To take Amara to his home.
(d) To kill Amara.
4. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A drum.
(b) A doll.
(c) A top.
(d) A toy wagon.
5. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Retrieve his body.
(c) Ask for a payment in gold.
(d) Exact a terrible revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
4. What does Palinor ask to do?
5. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)