|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(b) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(c) If there is such a thing as sin.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
2. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he come visit regularly.
(b) About Amara's history.
(c) That he leave.
(d) About his wife's illness.
3. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) That it does not exist.
(b) That he would like to visit.
(c) That he is lying.
(d) That he should burn for them.
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(b) To see Amara.
(c) To ask if Amara can go free.
(d) To ask if he can take Amara home.
5. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A doll.
(b) A drum.
(c) A toy wagon.
(d) A top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask to do?
2. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
3. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
4. Why does Severo examine the map?
5. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)