|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(c) It is too early to tell.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
2. What does Palinor say truth is like?
(a) A mountain.
(b) Many rivers.
(c) The sky.
(d) The ocean.
3. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Retrieve his body.
(b) Exact a terrible revenge.
(d) Ask for a payment in gold.
4. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
(b) If there is such a thing as sin.
(c) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(d) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
5. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) It is atheistic.
(b) People choose their own religion.
(c) It is Catholic.
(d) There are no churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gillem offer to do?
2. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
3. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
4. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
5. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)