|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To try and find Aclar.
(b) To send Beneditx far away.
(c) To decide where he is going to go.
(d) To see where Amara came from.
2. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) That he should burn for them.
(b) That he would like to visit.
(c) That he is lying.
(d) That it does not exist.
3. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(b) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(d) It is too early to tell.
4. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) It is Catholic.
(b) It is atheistic.
(c) People choose their own religion.
(d) There are no churches.
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(b) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(c) Imagine an angel.
(d) Confess his sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gillem offer to do?
2. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
3. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
4. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)