|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(b) It is too early to tell.
(c) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Retrieve his body.
(c) Exact a terrible revenge.
(d) Ask for a payment in gold.
3. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) That he would like to visit.
(b) That he is lying.
(c) That it does not exist.
(d) That he should burn for them.
4. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(d) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
5. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) People choose their own religion.
(b) It is Catholic.
(c) It is atheistic.
(d) There are no churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
2. What does Gillem offer to do?
3. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
4. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
5. Why does Severo examine the map?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)