|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) Some shepherds.
(b) A wild cave man.
(c) No one.
(d) Some hunters.
2. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To kill the rapists.
(b) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
(c) To kill Amara.
(d) To take Amara to his home.
3. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Work in the garden.
(b) Redesign the house.
(d) Go home if he says he believes in God.
4. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(b) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
(c) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(d) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
5. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(b) It is too early to tell.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
2. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
4. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
5. What religion is the land of Aclar?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)