|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To see where Amara came from.
(b) To try and find Aclar.
(c) To decide where he is going to go.
(d) To send Beneditx far away.
2. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About Amara's history.
(b) That he leave.
(c) That he come visit regularly.
(d) About his wife's illness.
3. What does Palinor ask to do?
(a) Redesign the house.
(c) Work in the garden.
(d) Go home if he says he believes in God.
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(b) To ask if Amara can go free.
(c) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(d) To see Amara.
5. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(d) It is too early to tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
4. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
5. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)