|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) A wild cave man.
(b) Some shepherds.
(c) Some hunters.
(d) No one.
2. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
(a) A drum.
(b) A toy wagon.
(c) A doll.
(d) A top.
3. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To kill the rapists.
(b) To take Amara to his home.
(c) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
(d) To kill Amara.
4. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About Amara's history.
(b) That he leave.
(c) About his wife's illness.
(d) That he come visit regularly.
5. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(c) It is too early to tell.
(d) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
2. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
3. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
4. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)