|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he come visit regularly.
(b) About Amara's history.
(c) About his wife's illness.
(d) That he leave.
2. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Lie to be able to leave the island.
(c) Imagine an angel.
(d) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
3. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Ask for a payment in gold.
(b) Exact a terrible revenge.
(d) Retrieve his body.
4. Why has Jaime come to Sant Clara?
(a) To ask for prayers for his wife.
(b) To ask if Amara can go free.
(c) To ask if he can take Amara home.
(d) To see Amara.
5. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
(a) No one.
(b) Some shepherds.
(c) Some hunters.
(d) A wild cave man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palinor ask to do?
2. What does Gillem offer to do?
3. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
4. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
5. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)