|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) That he leave.
(b) About his wife's illness.
(c) About Amara's history.
(d) That he come visit regularly.
2. What does the priest tell the Mother Superior?
(a) That Amara is possessed of the devil.
(b) That the shepherds do penance by keeping the road in order.
(c) That Josefa is to weak to care for Amara.
(d) That she should let Guillem kill Amara.
3. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
(b) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(c) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(d) If there is such a thing as sin.
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(c) It is too early to tell.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
5. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Exact a terrible revenge.
(b) Ask for a payment in gold.
(d) Retrieve his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
2. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
4. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
5. What does Gillem offer to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)