|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A bishop.
(c) An inquisitor.
2. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About Amara's history.
(b) That he leave.
(c) About his wife's illness.
(d) That he come visit regularly.
3. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) That he should burn for them.
(b) That he is lying.
(c) That it does not exist.
(d) That he would like to visit.
4. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
(a) It is too early to tell.
(b) It is creating some doubt in Palinor about no God.
(c) It is creating some doubt in Beneditx about God.
(d) It is not making Palinor come any closer to acknowledging a God.
5. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To send Beneditx far away.
(b) To decide where he is going to go.
(c) To see where Amara came from.
(d) To try and find Aclar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
2. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
3. What does Palinor say truth is like?
4. What does Palinor ask to do?
5. What religion is the land of Aclar?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)