|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To send Beneditx far away.
(b) To see where Amara came from.
(c) To try and find Aclar.
(d) To decide where he is going to go.
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
(a) Retrieve his body.
(c) Exact a terrible revenge.
(d) Ask for a payment in gold.
3. What does Mother Superior ask of Jaime?
(a) About his wife's illness.
(b) That he come visit regularly.
(c) That he leave.
(d) About Amara's history.
4. What does Fra Murta think of Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
(a) It sounds dull.
(b) He is indiffernt.
(c) They are horrible.
(d) It sounds pretty.
5. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
(b) If there is such a thing as sin.
(c) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(d) If life is worth living as an atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
2. What religion is the land of Aclar?
3. How does Palinor feel about Aclar?
4. What toy has Jaime brought Amara?
5. What does Palinor ask to do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)