One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Severo examine the map?
(a) To see where Amara came from.
(b) To send Beneditx far away.
(c) To decide where he is going to go.
(d) To try and find Aclar.
2. What does Joffre ask Palinor?
(a) If life is worth living as an atheist.
(b) If there is such a thing as sin.
(c) Why he was interested in both Joffre and Dolca.
(d) Why he doesn't just lie and say he is a Christian.
3. What religion is the land of Aclar?
(a) It is atheistic.
(b) There are no churches.
(c) People choose their own religion.
(d) It is Catholic.
4. What does Gillem offer to do?
(a) To carry Amara to the pen the nuns have for her.
(b) To take Amara to his home.
(c) To kill Amara.
(d) To kill the rapists.
5. What does Beneditx ask Palinor to do?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Imagine God in Palinor's mind.
(c) Imagine an angel.
(d) Lie to be able to leave the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reversal of roles succeeding between Beneditx and Palinor?
2. What does Palinor say his country will do if they harm him?
3. Who captures and rapes Amara repeatedly?
4. Who is there to greet Severo when he returns to the Cuidad?
5. What does Fra Murta believe about Palinor's descriptions of Aclar?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)