1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1450 in Catalina.
(b) 1500 in Atlantis.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1100 in Tasmania.
2. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of an ant.
(b) From a position of being on another planet.
(c) From eye level.
(d) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(a) Melting the snow.
(b) Making wine.
(d) Making snow blocks.
5. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He is getting married that day.
(b) Something is stealing the sheep.
(c) An angel spoke to him.
(d) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
6. What is it that they find in a cave?
(a) A rabid wolf.
(c) A lion and cubs.
(d) A wild child.
This section contains 5,042 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)