1. What is the time and setting supposed to resemble?
(a) 1500 in Atlantis.
(b) 1100 in Tasmania.
(c) 1450 in Mallorca.
(d) 1450 in Catalina.
2. How is the reader supposed to view the setting?
(a) From a position of being on another planet.
(b) From a position of an ant.
(c) From eye level.
(d) From a position of an angel hovering above the island.
3. How many parties does the reader see traveling on the mountain?
4. What are the men doing at the snow house?
(a) Melting the snow.
(b) Making snow blocks.
(d) Making wine.
5. What does the shepherd tell the men at the snow house?
(a) He is getting married that day.
(b) He needs to go to the village and wants someone to watch the sheep.
(c) Something is stealing the sheep.
(d) An angel spoke to him.
6. What is it that they find in a cave?
(a) A wild child.
(c) A rabid wolf.
(d) A lion and cubs.
This section contains 5,042 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)