Prologue | Chapter 1
• The author states that this work of fiction is set during a time like 1450, but it is not really 1450.
• The island the story takes place on is like Mallorca, a Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea, but it is not Mallorca.
• Jamie, a shepherd finds the nevados, men who cut ice to sell in town and tells them an animal is taking sheep. He asks for help.
• They track the animal to a cave and as Galceran starts to club the animal to death, Jamie stops him because it is a human child.
• The nervados keep the child to collect money to show her off, but end up giving her to Juan in exchange for two bottles of wine.
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
• Miguel and Lazaro, two fishermen see a man swimming in from the sea and rescue him. When he awakens he says he will...
This section contains 3,013 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)