|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what did Miller remember was the subject of a play in her elementary school?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A soccer game.
(c) A safari.
(d) A hike.
2. What was the sport that Turner particpated in?
3. In elementary school, how many years was Miller elected as a conflict manager?
4. How old was Miller when she was raped and assaulted?
5. When was the trial scheduled to begin in Chapter 7?
(a) March 14, 2016.
(b) March 23, 2016.
(c) March 30, 2016.
(d) March 1, 2016.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Julia suffer panic attacks every time she walked past the fraternity at night?
2. In Chapter 1, how many birthday parties had Miller thrown for herself?
3. In Chapter 1 after Miller was released from the hospital, where did she and her sister go to eat?
4. When Miller was reading a book while she walked, how far did she get before a man pulled over to talk in Chapter 4?
5. How old did Miller say she was when she had her first kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how did Miller feel when she went scuba driving?
2. What helped Miller do well in her printmaking class in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 7, why were women not preferred on juries of rape cases?
4. In Chapter 4, why did Miller feel she was boring compared to her new classmates?
5. How did Miller spend her days when Lucas was at class in Chapter 6?
6. At the end of Chapter 1, how did Miller describe what she did with her memories?
7. In Chapter 4, who came to help Miller pack and leave Rhode Island?
8. How did Miller spend the three days that Lucas was gone for a rugby tournament?
9. How did Miller describe Palo Alto in Chapter 2?
10. In Chapter 6, what was the first thing that Miller did in weeks?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)