Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mikage cut when she tries to get into Yuichi's room?
2. What does Mikage do in the Tanabe kitchen when Yuichi is gone?
3. What food does Mikage make when she comes home from work, after being confronted by Okuno?
4. What floor of the inn is Yuichi's room on?
5. What does Yuichi receive when Eriko dies?
Moonlight Shadow has supernatural elements in it. For example Satsuki sees the ghost of Hitoshi on the bridge. What is the significance of the supernatural elements in the story? How do these supernatural elements contribute to the story as a whole?
Analyze this statement's validity as it relates to the entire book: A theme in the novel is that life continues even when a life ends.
The characters in all three chapters find a way to grieve. For example, in Full Moon, Yuichi chooses to run from his problems rather than to face them directly. Analyze different methods of grieving in the novel and how they contribute to the novel as a whole.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)