Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mikage cut when she tries to get into Yuichi's room?
2. What does Mikage do in the Tanabe kitchen when Yuichi is gone?
3. What food does Mikage make when she comes home from work, after being confronted by Okuno?
4. What floor of the inn is Yuichi's room on?
5. What does Yuichi receive when Eriko dies?
Essay Topic 1
In all three chapters, there are eccentric secondary characters. How are these characters added to accelerate the events in the novel? How is sexual ambiguity explored using these characters? Why is this significant?
Essay Topic 2
Death and love are both significant themes in the novel Kitchen. In the first two chapters, death is even the cause for love. Analyze these statements as they relate to the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Who are the significant secondary characters throughout Kitchen? How does the author use secondary characters as catalysts for action in the stories?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)